Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Principled Man--------------------------------6------------------------------------------4/22/15

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------5------------------------------------------4/17/15

snowdogged-----------------------------------5------------------------------------------4/20/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------5------------------------------------------4/21/15

Janie--------------------------------------------3------------------------------------------4/7/15

Tombstone Mountain-------------------------2-----------------------------------------3/29/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------2------------------------------------------4/15/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------1------------------------------------------3/8/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------1------------------------------------------4/10/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

We thank ya kindly, Tool Man!! :D

OK, creepy peeples, caption THIS:

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/funny-alien02_zpsl8q9sx9l.jpg

I really hope I don't have blood in my stool again...the last time it burnt right through to the basement

That's how I felt today when I took a dump

All captions were excellent, but I can relate to this one the most.

WINNER!!

We thank ya, Freddy Acid King!

OK, fellow trippers, caption THIS:

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/Film-Common-People-00922_zpsskhpdwnd.jpg

• Like 1

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know wh..."

"Sorry Forrest...I'm really not in the mood for your life story."

"Pregnant?"

"No, I just had a burrito."

That was one humongous burrito!

WINNER!

Thanks PM! Okay, I just gotta see what you guys will come up with for this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20V/35_zpsqcvp9wlu.jpg

Principled Man--------------------------------7------------------------------------------4/26/15

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------6------------------------------------------4/27/15

snowdogged-----------------------------------5------------------------------------------4/20/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------5------------------------------------------4/21/15

Janie--------------------------------------------3------------------------------------------4/7/15

Tombstone Mountain-------------------------2-----------------------------------------3/29/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------2------------------------------------------4/15/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------2------------------------------------------4/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------1------------------------------------------3/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Q had said the bike came with "all the usual refinements", but Bond couldn't help feel that the four cannons were a bit conspicuous.