living in canada...has it's own disadvantage

maxbeckmann

This gets its own thread?

There must be more than just the weather as a disadvantage there. Maybe this will have some legs. We'll just see. Doubt it reaches the epicness of a Lorraine thread but one never knows... ;)
  • Like 1

i know you can watch some "foreign" show making little adjustments to your computer.

i was only wondering if anyone here would know how.

and yes narpski, it is indeed freaky cold here since two months....

Was just play'in my friend. I can't help you but there are actually intelligent folks here that probably can... :)
  • Like 1

i know you can watch some "foreign" show making little adjustments to your computer.

i was only wondering if anyone here would know how.

and yes narpski, it is indeed freaky cold here since two months....

Was just play'in my friend. I can't help you but there are actually intelligent folks here that probably can... :)

appreciate that.

• Like 1

do you guys know a trick to be able to watch somewhere, that metal show online ?

Are you just wanting to see the one with Geddy? His episode and also the Geddy Lee episode of Rock Icons are embedded on the Rush Is a Band website- http://www.rushisaband.com There is also a link to an after show clip with Geddy talking to guitarist John Petrucci (who asked better questions than the Metal Show hosts, IMO ha ha.) The Metal Show website says you can watch previous episodes at ThatMetalShow.VH1.com so maybe more are there. If you are watching on your tablet or whatever device, I think there is also a VH1 app you can get that lets you watch all the Metal Shows if you want to try that for other ones. Good Luck and stay warm! :sundog:

• Like 1