If you had only one last post here on TRF, what would you say?

The Cat 3

I just checked, and I see that this was ReGor's last post. He hasn't been back since. Should we panic?

Hmmmm. Its only been 3 days but I do find this interesting nonetheless.... :sigh:
  • Like 1

...and that I never thought I'd ever care about an a message board at all until I found this site.

That is so true.

x3 This is the only forum I've ever been on where I really felt a connection with other posters.

I bet you say that to all the forums. :heart:

• Like 2

It seemed to me he has been going through a hard time lately too which is why I am concerned. No one here likes to pry I'm sure. I don't either, so I didn't want to ask "what's wrong?"

Still no posts from him :(

• Like 2

I hope everything is ok... he made this post not long ago... hope he's just on vacation or something.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/91748-trf-server-move-tomorrow-saturday-feb-14th/#entry3439806

Hard to know if he's been here when he has his activity set to private.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I hope everything is ok... he made this post not long ago... hope he's just on vacation or something.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/91748-trf-server-move-tomorrow-saturday-feb-14th/#entry3439806

Hard to know if he's been here when he has his activity set to private.

Yes- I looked at his profile and noticed that, yesterday.

He and I were (or are, or have been) in the middle of a music trade, and he replied to a private message of mine about two hours after his post in this thread. But I sent a message to him five days ago that hasn't been returned.

I don't mean to talk about him in third person, as if he's just not here anymore. But...he hasn't been. I really hope we'll see his return here.

• Like 4

It seemed to me he has been going through a hard time lately too which is why I am concerned. No one here likes to pry I'm sure. I don't either, so I didn't want to ask "what's wrong?"

Still no posts from him :(

:( ...
  • Like 1

:dweez:

:heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez:

Wow,

Talk about feeling loved.

Thank you everyone...what a fantastic mystery!

All apologies, I have been a bit out sorts and didn't mean for you all to worry.

Yet another reason I love this site so much.

You guys are the best.

:dweez:

:heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez:

• Like 9

Here's what really happened...

It all started a week ago.

I was at my desk when I was confronted by toughs acting on behalf of one TRF or so they said.

We think the site has promise.

Get out! I yelled.

To get my mind off that ugly confrontation I went home and began bundling my old newspapers.

Suddenly the pile fell.

I was trapped.

Let this be a lesson to recycle frequently.

I stayed alive by eating my mother's preserves and maintained my sanity by dribbling a nearby basketball.

I made a game of seeing how many times I could bounce the ball, and breaking that record.

• Like 6

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My day has been made!!! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Thanks Lorraine.

You have the most active of imaginations.

I am so touched by the concern here.

It just struck me odd that you would start a new thread about what the last post here on TRF and then seemingly disappear.

Remember, I love Quadrophenia too, so I know why most people do.

In the future, I will try to keep my active imagination under control (and to myself). :cool:

• Like 1