NASCAR 2015 Season

KenJennings

I'm very torn on who I want to win this thing. As long as it's not Kyle Busch, I'll be happy.

I really like Martin Truex Jr, always have; and it's great to see an underdog team with a shot at greatness; but I've had a difficult time pulling for the 78 organization since it was announced that they'd be moving over to Toyota after this year. They've been carrying the banner for ECR motors this year, and I'd love to see ECR represented as a title winner. That being said, I just can't get thrilled about a team that's jumping ship.

Harvick is my favorite driver currently in the series. It should be a simple matter for me to root for him. I feel like him winning back to back titles would elevate him into a real elite group in the NASCAR history books. If he can pull it off, I will be very happy.

But deep down, I know that Harvick's not slowing down, and I know that he'll have more chances down the road. This is Jeff Gordon's last hoorah, and I truly want to see it be his day. I want that walk-off victory, as he sets sail into the sunset. I want him to triumph one last time, reclaiming a portion of the glory that the NASCAR championship format has robbed him of in recent years. I would like to see Jeff Gordon's last race be one where he asserts himself as perhaps the greatest ever.

I was seven years old the last time I watched a NASCAR race without Jeff Gordon in it, and I want one last time to watch him win.

• Like 2

The rules at the start of the season are, win a race and finish in the top 30 in pts, your in the chase. Given those rules and 11 less races Kyle drove his heart out, winning 4 out of 5 races, and hitting the top 30 at the end of the regular season. He worked hard to make it to the chase and deserves the championship.