L.A. Forum - long awaited return!!

ThinkingBig

They are finishing R40 at the first place I saw them way back in 1983.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mLI6llOHj48bSJjacW7k_xw.jpg

Say what you want about the venue, I don't care -- it's about seeing them one last time at the place I saw them first for me.

Hopefully I can make the trip in Aug.

• Like 2

LA is fine and all but to end their career there? No way that's why I really believe there will be another short US leg.I can see them closing shop in Toronto,Cleveland,New Haven
  • Like 1

In fact, since the guys at MSG management bought and renovated the LA Forum, it has quite easily become LA's premiere indoor arena. The acoustics are outstanding, nothing like they used to be at 'The Fabulous Forum.' Saw the Eagles there opening night last year, and then Aerosmith and Slash mid-summer. Had upper bowl seats for both. Sound was friggin' spectacular. Whatever they did to improve sound, worked. And it's back to the classic red. The Forum is a GREAT place to listen to music now.
  • Like 2

They are finishing R40 at the first place I saw them way back in 1983.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mLI6llOHj48bSJjacW7k_xw.jpg

Say what you want about the venue, I don't care -- it's about seeing them one last time at the place I saw them first for me.

Hopefully I can make the trip in Aug.

Totally get the sentiment -- I first saw them at the Garden in NY in 1982, and just got tickets for this June. Great stuff. :cheers:

• Like 2

I'm surprised that the last show of this leg is in LA. But then again, they played in California towards the end of the first leg on the CA tour so you never know if there's more to come.

In fact, since the guys at MSG management bought and renovated the LA Forum, it has quite easily become LA's premiere indoor arena. The acoustics are outstanding, nothing like they used to be at 'The Fabulous Forum.' Saw the Eagles there opening night last year, and then Aerosmith and Slash mid-summer. Had upper bowl seats for both. Sound was friggin' spectacular. Whatever they did to improve sound, worked. And it's back to the classic red. The Forum is a GREAT place to listen to music now.

I like hearing this -- I'm pushing my buddies from '84 to do a meet up in L.A. Only one of us still lives there. Myself and other two would have to fly in from the Midwest and East.

It would be a great way to say good buy and thanks to the band.