2015 - 05/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Verizon Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

If I wanted to avoid spoilers, I certainly wouldn't be clicking on a thread that is for a show that just happened. This is not the official spoilers section but it's still a section about live shows so something may slip out if people want to talk about the show they just attended.

Wrong!!!

I'm obviously not wrong since someone did accidentally post some of the songs there were playing in this thread ;)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I wanted to avoid spoilers, I certainly wouldn't be clicking on a thread that is for a show that just happened. This is not the official spoilers section but it's still a section about live shows so something may slip out if people want to talk about the show they just attended.

Wrong!!!

I'm obviously not wrong since someone did accidentally post some of the songs there were playing in this thread ;)

Yeah well,

You are wrong for making excuses. There is a reason for the spoiler thread Einstein!! :lol:

Has Narps been back to TRF since the show?

I just got back home to the ole laptop. I had posted a few things from my phone but only when I was driving back... ;)

Wrong!!!

Wrong indeed. The meetup threads are not in the spoiler section for a reason -- so that people can participate in the meetup discussions whether or not they went to the show and/or meetup featured in a given thread. If you want to discuss the setlist that you just saw there's a whole spoiler forum for that.

Again, the meetup subforum is NOT in the spoiler section -- that's why it says "NO SPOILERS in this forum, please" right underneath the title of this subforum.

Wrong!!!

Yeah well,

You are wrong for making excuses. There is a reason for the spoiler thread Einstein!! :lol:

I know, I know. All i'm saying is sometimes people can't contain their excitement and some info spills out where it shouldn't. If I wanted to avoid spoilers I would avoid all sections here that have to do with the band playing live. But that's just me, I guess :huh:

I just got back home to the ole laptop. I had posted a few things from my phone but only when I was driving back... ;)

How was it? And did you buy yourself 9 more Rush shirts?

Wrong!!!

Yeah well,

I know, I know. All i'm saying is sometimes people can't contain their excitement and some info spills out where it shouldn't. If I wanted to avoid spoilers I would avoid all sections here that have to do with the band playing live. But that's just me, I guess :huh:

Why?

Myself or anyone here should not have to avoid all sections. Thats the point!

I have a question - can we talk about songs they played when the tour is over, or do we have to wait for the DVD to be considerate for those who aren't attending a show but still don't want anything spoiled?

Wrong!!!

Yeah well,

Why?

I understand that and you shouldn't have to avoid all sections. I'm not trying to say that you were wrong for coming into this thread. I'm sorry if it came off like that. But just because it's a non spoiler section doesn't mean something won't accidentally get revealed.

I have a question - can we talk about songs they played when the tour is over, or do we have to wait for the DVD to be considerate for those who aren't attending a show but still don't want anything spoiled?

When the tour is over,

Folks like myself. We still want to wait and see what songs they play. Thats what the "Spoiler Thread" is for. Post them over there.

Wrong!!!

Yeah well,

Why?

I understand that and you shouldn't have to avoid all sections. I'm not trying to say that you were wrong for coming into this thread. I'm sorry if it came off like that. But just because it's a non spoiler section doesn't mean something won't accidentally get revealed.

He already said he was sorry,

I can live with that. But I posted after he leaked the first song and it still continued. Thats what pisses me off!!

How was it? And did you buy yourself 9 more Rush shirts?

Check the show thread from the show last light in the spoiler area and I explain everything. If I knew how to post a link I wouldn't do it here because it would spoil stuff for others. Check it out and thanks for asking... :cheers:

The question is not about avoiding spoilers before the DVD, but before a possible European tour next year. But that's the beauty of having a dedicated spoiler forum -- we simply keep it out there until we know the tour is over.

Archived