Wiiiiiiiish Theeeeem Weeeeeeeeell!!!!

Geddy's Soul Patch

I loved wish them Well !

Not as much as i love good cheese tho!

:popcorn: Even Smartfood with White cheddar cheese!

No, this is not my second account haha

You appear to me to have too much integrity to do something as duplicitous and dishonest as that, Segue.

Thank you!

But I read that post before checking the author, and for a split second I was like "I wrote this, but I cannot remember when!"

While I don't like the wail in the background and the repeated chorus is, in my mind, a bit lame.... I love the song.

17 years as an educator in the prior career and life... I wish I would have had this song to refer to then. My take is that at it's core, it's about bullies and having the internal fortitude to recognize a bully for what it is: A weak, sad person who clearly has more problems than you and maybe needs your pity.

Frankly, I think this song echos off Subdivisions and touches the same kind of kid. Like, I said, wish I would have had this to refer to with some of my angsty, nerdy, square-peg-in-a-round-hole rocker types back in the classroom day.

One last thing... for the suicidal gay kids, too. Not adding that in as an afterthought... but for effect.

Damn that Neil Peart and his lyrics having a little bit of meaning.

• Like 1

I like WTW (nowhere near as much as The Garden, Headlong Flight, BU2B, CA, The Wreckers, or Halo Effect), but every time that drum intro starts, just for a split-second I think it's Green Day playing Know Your Enemy just a tad too slowly, haha. :LOL:

That's a great observation. Both songs start off very similar.

I like it - Ged and I had a bit of an eye catch moment when that was triggered on the last tour. I was dancing around like a loon as usual singing my head off (wiiiiiish theeeeeem wellllllllllll) and I looked up and Ged had this big grin on his face then proceeded to sing along with me for the next one. Fun