DMB releases 2015 summer tour dates

FountainOfSyrinx

It's that time of year again, and DMB has released its 2015 dates for their annual summer tour.

Hate DMB, love DMB, indifferent towards DMB... It doesn't matter to me. But are there any other Dave fans on here? I've become obsessed in the last few years, and beyond excited for these dates to surface while continuing to wait on word of a *potential* Rush tour.

Anyone considering attending a show? Personally, I'm going to try and hit both Denver shows and the KC and STL shows.

So excited!

http://davematthewsband.com/tour

I've seen DMB 11 times now. Never been disappointed. Hopefully I'll catch them in Orange Beach again...maybe make the haul up to Tuscaloosa. Since the Hangout lineup is pretty much a bust (aside from one or two acts) I'll be able to put money towards some Jazz Fest day passes...Although Rush VIP tickets are 100% top priority as soon as they decide to announce something....but then again David Gilmour said he was going to tour this year...Ahh, too many choices.

I'm a big fan, been since the 90's. Probably the only one in Europe. None of my friends have ever heard of them here. :D

They're just North American band.

I don't like their latest works very much though.

Under the Table and Dreaming, Crash and Before these Crowded Streets were great... and the live albums from that era.

Stand up and the newest album (I don't even remember its name lol) are really, really disappointing stuff. Is it a coincidence that the quality dropped immediately after Leroi Moore's death?

But they're among the most talented bands out there. Great musicians. Carter Beauford is among the best drummers.

Edited by Detonator

Dave Matthews is still alive?

:LOL:

I didn't even know he was still out there making music.

Alive and well, though it's odd to think he's about as old as Rush were when they released Vapor Trails... Time flies. I was only seven. :(

Never had the desire to listen to or see in concert.

You appreciate the talent and musicianship of Rush. One of the most talented rock bands ever without a doubt.

So why wouldn't you appreciate something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4M12cFNgc

What there is not to like? Virtuoso playing, amazing musicianship... jazzy, proggy elements and everything.

Rush is a bit more demanding than average pop music but then again so is this. Just a bit different.

My wife said that I like "powerful, emotional music". Rush and Pink Floyd fall into that category. So does DMB (in their prime here).

Cheers.