Who here are New Yorkers?

savagegrace26

even if i owned a gun.....my ass would probly drop it and blow my foot off......so good keep em away from me, lol''

The soda thing is beyond stupid though.

Won't make me leave though.

Mick

You'll never find another decent pizza or bagel ever again if you do. :sigh:

Don't forget that you can only get "real" Chinese food in New York.

• Like 2

even if i owned a gun.....my ass would probly drop it and blow my foot off......so good keep em away from me, lol''

Mick

I've been different places.....not everywhere........but nowhere i've been has a CLUE how to do pizza. Pennsylvania being the worst offender.......i swear, lpl

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

I've been different places.....not everywhere........but nowhere i've been has a CLUE how to do pizza. Pennsylvania being the worst offender.......i swear, lpl

Mick

Chicago style pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....googol>s....>>>>>>NY style pizza

• Like 1

Mick

Well,

If your ever up this way. We will teach you gun safety and you can drink all the soda you want! :D

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

Where I am is the worst. Their idea of a pizza place (outside of Pizza Hut) is one of those places you go and pick out a frozen pizza, then bring it home and bake it in your own oven. I'm not kidding. There was once a man out here rumored to be on the run from the mob and from NYC who owned a pizza place, but he was no New Yorker. The pizza was awful.

Mick

Mick

Chicago style pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....googol>s....>>>>>>NY style pizza

Actually Chicago was CLOSE.

But i'm Pizza prejudiced, lol.

Mick

• Like 1

Im glad that many of you enjoy it there. It certainly isnt the place for me. I wouldnt say the last place in the states Id want to live, but it wouldnt be anywhere near the top
  • Like 5

Im glad that many of you enjoy it there. It certainly isnt the place for me. I wouldnt say the last place in the states Id want to live, but it wouldnt be anywhere near the top

That's because you've never lived there. If you did, you would know what we are talking about.

• Like 1

Mick

Not true. Many New Yorkers so adept at making those pizzas are jumping ship because of the ridiculous taxes. They're moving to Goatnut, TN

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Manhattan is a disgusting smelly place. A flithy flilthy place.

Not sure about now,

But when I was there I loved the smell of all of the different food in the air. :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :hail:

I'm in Manhattan five days a week. Yes, sometimes the smell of food wafts through the air. Funny, you can't get a decent slice of pizza in Midtown.

• Like 1

Mick

Not true. Many New Yorkers so adept at making those pizzas are jumping ship because of the ridiculous taxes. They're moving to Goatnut, TN

Let me know when they arrive. ;)

If they want to make a fortune, we are in desperate need out here.

Not sure about now,

But when I was there I loved the smell of all of the different food in the air. :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :hail:

I'm in Manhattan five days a week. Yes, sometimes the smell of food wafts through the air. Funny, you can't get a decent slice of pizza in Midtown.

Yeah,

Before getting back on the train to head to the hotel. I had a couple of slices and was not impressed at all. Forget the name of the place.

Not sure about now,

Yeah,

Before getting back on the train to head to the hotel. I had a couple of slices and was not impressed at all. Forget the name of the place.

Downtown and Uptown you can get really good pizza and, of course, the outer boroughs all have great pizza places. But Midtown, nope.

• Like 1

Rushman, maybe you know that place I was referring to in the other New York thread in the Random Topics section.

It's on the corner of 11th. I think it was Ray's or Len's Pizza. A real hole in the wall joint but the pizza is the best I ever had anywhere. They used to have newspaper clippings on the wall telling about people flying in from England just to pick up one of their pizzas.

• Like 1

Rushman, maybe you know that place I was referring to in the other New York thread in the Random Topics section.

It's on the corner of 11th. I think it was Ray's or Len's Pizza. A real hole in the wall joint but the pizza is the best I ever had anywhere. They used to have newspaper clippings on the wall telling about people flying in from England just to pick up one of their pizzas.

That was Ray's on the corner of 6th Ave and 11th St. I used to work near there. They used a ton of cheese. Good stuff. It's long gone.

Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 2

That was Ray's on the corner of 6th Ave and 11th St. I used to work near there. They used a ton of cheese. Good stuff. It's long gone.

:( Is Balduccis still there?

Let me just tell you.....Coast of living is ridiculous......but you couldn't drag even drag my lifeless body from here ever!!!!!!

Mick

Sold my 750 sq/ft apartment in Manhattan and for less money got a 3,700 sq ft house (not including massive man-cave) on 3.8 acres of land in a very small town with awesome public schools (class size not to exceed 14). I'm only 90 minutes from the city, but the only things I miss are the concerts and the food.

• Like 3

:( Is Balduccis still there?

It's gone.