Congrats, len(songs) on 10K posts...some of which were not even spam ;)

laughedatbytime

Quality posts one and all. :laughing guy:

You and I are in a friendly duel to 10 and 15k respectively. My three weeks in Texas really put a cramp in my posting style and pace. Its been difficult to get it cranked up again I must admit.... :cheers: :)

You and I are in a friendly duel to 10 and 15k respectively. My three weeks in Texas really put a cramp in my posting style and pace. Its been difficult to get it cranked up again I must admit.... :cheers: :)

When I get there, I get there. At the rate things are going here lately, that might not be until the first of the new year. :)

• Like 1

I didn't know who he was until a month or so ago, but he's liked more of my posts than anybody. he rules!

Well, he's only twelve or thirteen. ;) So he says. If he is, he must be one of those Mensas or something.

Edited by Lorraine

When I get there, I get there. At the rate things are going here lately, that might not be until the first of the new year. :)

Agreed. I have slowed down for many reasons and really don't care.... :)

I didn't know who he was until a month or so ago, but he's liked more of my posts than anybody. he rules!

Hey!! :rage: :)
  • Like 1

Well, he's only twelve or thirteen. ;) So he says. If he is, he must be one of those Mensas or something.

oh my god. he was born in this century?

oh my god. he was born in this century?

:huh:

I see Len was born December 29, 2000 so he will be fourteen shortly.

I'm old enough to be his great grandmother.

something tells me that's not his actual age. and if I'm 17 then you're old enough to be my great grandmother too!
  • Like 1

something tells me that's not his actual age. and if I'm 17 then you're old enough to be my great grandmother too!

Well then "something" is wrong. :unsure:

Well then "something" is wrong. :unsure:

??? I've just had an underlying suspicion for some reason

i think that's the fastest 10K ever earned on this website.

That's what he was going for :)

It was supposed to be for my half-year "anniversary" :D

And that would be tomorrow. Ten thousand posts in six months.

We have a double celebration~~~~

Drinks for everyone. :martini: :martini: :macallan: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Except len. Narps, get him a Pepsi. And me too since I don't drink.