Cool sign...

ozzy85

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/ozzy85/IMG_20141101_124941_zpsd95ed7d4.jpg

Just moved to a new place a couple of months ago... this is a sign in front of a neighbor's summer cabin. Noticeably, their cars have Canadian plates. We live about 10-15 minutes from the border.

• Like 10

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/ozzy85/IMG_20141101_124941_zpsd95ed7d4.jpg

Just moved to a new place a couple of months ago... this is a sign in front of a neighbor's summer cabin. Noticeably, their cars have Canadian plates. We live about 10-15 minutes from the border.

That's awesome!! :haz: :rush:

I want one. :madra:

• Like 1

Go make friends with them!

• Like 4

That is so cool! :cool:

I suggest walking up and down the street until you casually "bump" into them.

Introduce yourself as your screen name - and perhaps hand them a business card with direction to The Rush Forum - Clearly, they like the band.

Too much?

OR

Bake them 2112 themed cupcakes, walk over and knock on the door dressed in your Kimono, and say you're the Priest from the Temple of Syrinx.

Think they'd move?

• Like 1

Very nice! The colours look amazing :cool:

So's your sig..! :D

Not complaining of headaches yet then? :unsure: I never switch sigs off, love looking at them and lets you into the personality of members :)

Gosh, no - psychedelic images have no effect on me (actually, I tried to spell psychedelic three times!) :P

Those devilish cats-be-gone-from-the-garden devices give me a headache, however..! :blink:

• Like 1

Not complaining of headaches yet then? :unsure: I never switch sigs off, love looking at them and lets you into the personality of members :)

Gosh, no - psychedelic images have no effect on me (actually, I tried to spell psychedelic three times!) :P

Those devilish cats-be-gone-from-the-garden devices give me a headache, however..! :blink:

:LOL: I gotta start taking more pics of kitties prowling around outside my window here. Getting a few of them now on a reg basis.

:LOL: I gotta start taking more pics of kitties prowling around outside my window here. Getting a few of them now on a reg basis.

How many have you got? :)

3-4..,they all take turns, either hunting other cats, birds or phantoms! I've tried taking pics in the past but you have to be so quick before they get distracted!

3-4..,they all take turns, either hunting other cats, birds or phantoms! I've tried taking pics in the past but you have to be so quick before they get distracted!

Oh, absolutely! We cats are super fast! :D

• Like 1

They have a gate on their place, but I know they drive a black Caddy. Just hope I see them at the store a mile down the road sometime.
  • Like 1