Huh huh

neilpeart_gal

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 1 2004, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 1 2004, 05:06 PM)
If you gals get together in Nashville, COUNT me in!  I'm only a few short hours away!

Let's do it!  applaudit.gif

Whoo-Hoooo!! Hells yeah! It's gonna be a hot time in the ol' town that night! hehehe

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

OK, I have 3 weeks off in January, whaddya think Sisters?

QUOTE (Draconator @ Oct 3 2004, 11:43 AM)
The license plates in this house? Well...

Julie - T4E 2112
Me - DRACO CP

Creative huh? laugh.gif

Shameless self-promotion I would say! laugh.gif But very cool nonetheless. biggrin.gif

NPG, your license plate absolutely rocks!

When I get my car....which is soon I hope! I am sooooo going to do that! Since I'm probably the only Rush fan in Calgary.....I can pick whatever I want.....hmmmm still deciding tho....it's hard! trink36.gif

I am new to this forum but I have a great story to add that came to mind when seeing the 2112yyz plate.

I was pulled over for speeding last month. I pleaded with the policeman to give me a warning. he said "NO" and went and wrote me the ticket. When he was returning to my car he saw my 2112 sticker and a Paiste drum sticker on my bumper. He said "You a Neil peart fan?"

When I told him that he was my favorite drummer he told me that while he couldn't get rid of the ticket now, liking Neil would get me off. I haven't been to court yet, but I assume he will not be showing!!!

QUOTE (evvy @ Oct 11 2004, 01:38 PM)
I am new to this forum but I have a great story to add that came to mind when seeing the 2112yyz plate.
I was pulled over for speeding last month. I pleaded with the policeman to give me a warning. he said "NO" and went and wrote me the ticket. When he was returning to my car he saw my 2112 sticker and a Paiste drum sticker on my bumper. He said "You a Neil peart fan?"
When I told him that he was my favorite drummer he told me that while he couldn't get rid of the ticket now, liking Neil would get me off. I haven't been to court yet, but I assume he will not be showing!!!

LOL great story!!

And welcome to the board! trink38.gif

QUOTE (evvy @ Oct 11 2004, 01:38 PM)
I was pulled over for speeding last month.  I pleaded with the policeman to give me a warning.  he said "NO" and went and wrote me the ticket.  When he was returning to my car he saw my 2112 sticker and a Paiste drum sticker on my bumper.  He said "You a Neil peart fan?" 
When I told him that he was my favorite drummer he told me that while he couldn't get rid of the ticket now, liking Neil would get me off.  I haven't been to court yet, but I assume he will not be showing!!!

laugh.gif Gotta love that! Now there's a boy in blue that I can really respect! laugh.gif

Welcome to the Forum Evvy! trink39.gif

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

Archived