Boredom

savagegrace26

I'm listening to the water drip from the faucet in the kitchen sink. And my cat is snoring.

You know it's got to be quiet when you can hear the cat snore.

This cat is quite the snorer. And loud. She must have some kind of sinus problems.

I don't snore - I just purr.

• Like 1

OMG!,

Now this is border line insanity. Talk about being bored and not having a life. :facepalm: :LOL:

http://lasvegas.cbsl...f-black-friday/

November 23, 2014: And in other news, Best Buy has decided to offer online tickets to be the first in the stores to keep people from having to wait in line this year.

:LOL:

Wouldn't that be awesome?

• Like 1

OMG!,

Now this is border line insanity. Talk about being bored and not having a life. :facepalm: :LOL:

http://lasvegas.cbsl...f-black-friday/

November 23, 2014: And in other news, Best Buy has decided to offer online tickets to be the first in the stores to keep people from having to wait in line this year.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

That wouldn't matter to fools like this. They love the coverage of it. :wacko:

Go to youtube, and let your stream of consciousness guide your searches. You will never be bored!

Can't deal with Youtube anymore. Way too many ads to sit through. It's beyond ridiculous.

Somebody doesn't have adblocker. I haven't seen an advertisement on Youtube in over a year

Bad stuff that never happened/ could have happened/ should have happened:

My car broke down on the highway to LA. I ended up hitchhiking. Then I got beat up by a biker gang. They left me for dead at the side of the road. A truck driving lady picked me up and drove me to LA.

While I was sailing on a cruise ship between Mexico and California, the boat capsized. I grabbed onto a dinghy and it pulled me back to shore.

When I got back to LA I was mugged, kidnapped, and hung from the rafters of a warehouse. I untied myself while my captors were at a bar. Then I flew to Africa.

Then I was kidnapped by the Boko Haram in Nigeria. They were about to behead me, but I kicked two of them in the nuts. While they howled in pain, I ran away to the next village and boarded a plane for Ireland.

Then, while I was in Dublin, I narrowly escaped an IRA bombing. After that, I gave up travelling and came back to Canada where I saw Fleetwood Mac.

• Like 1

My car broke down on the highway to LA. I ended up hitchhiking. Then I got beat up by a biker gang. They left me for dead at the side of the road. A truck driving lady picked me up and drove me to LA.

While I was sailing on a cruise ship between Mexico and California, the boat capsized. I grabbed onto a dinghy and it pulled me back to shore.

When I got back to LA I was mugged, kidnapped, and hung from the rafters of a warehouse. I untied myself while my captors were at a bar. Then I flew to Africa.

Then I was kidnapped by the Boko Haram in Nigeria. They were about to behead me, but I kicked two of them in the nuts. While they howled in pain, I ran away to the next village and boarded a plane for Ireland.

Then, while I was in Dublin, I narrowly escaped an IRA bombing. After that, I gave up travelling and came back to Canada where I saw Fleetwood Mac.

How was the concert?

• Like 2

How was the concert?

• Like 1

It was a good concert. I would see them again. The local music critic from the newspaper peed all over it, but I don't care.
  • Like 1

It was a good concert. I would see them again. The local music critic from the newspaper peed all over it, but I don't care.

Can Stevie still sing? I haven't heard her in ages, and on account of my dial up, I can't watch youtubes, so I have no idea what she sounds like today.

Can Stevie still sing? I haven't heard her in ages, and on account of my dial up, I can't watch youtubes, so I have no idea what she sounds like today.

Like she smoked a pack or two too many... :)

But she always had a raspy voice. I guess it is raspier than ever.

Very true. Its gone from raspy sexy to full blown Kim Carnes and beyond. Still a big fan however.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

But she always had a raspy voice. I guess it is raspier than ever.

Very true. Its gone from raspy sexy to full blown Kim Carnes and beyond. Still a big fan however.... :)

:LOL: :cheers:

• Like 1