New Peart update

theredtamasrule

Glad that there are people in this thread who know everything about Neil and his barbarous holiday customs.

Author or not, who cares? He writes books and therefore he must be an author. :bang bang:

If he's good in doing what he loves is a matter of taste (as ever when it comes to criticise art as expression ;) ).

Holy mother of God, is anyone here who enjoys his writings? I f**kin' do so. :smoke:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/the_birds_zpsdefbf459.jpg

Enter the champion

Me too Michael. I learn something from his stuff every time he puts out a post

Yeah you're right man. Listen to this song he mentioned, get's me in drinking mood. :cheers:

http://youtu.be/DL1ZH0Ke92A

that pic of him and the birds.... oh my.... digress time

cool update blog thing he concocted. always describes in detail of whats going on at the moment and paints a nice picture. no doubt a great writer. i rather hear a new album and no tour than a 41 year anniversary tour with some fan favorites. i love their new stuff.... sort of. anyhow great update. RUSH ON!

• Like 2

Glad that there are people in this thread who know everything about Neil and his barbarous holiday customs.

Author or not, who cares? He writes books and therefore he must be an author. :bang bang:

If he's good in doing what he loves is a matter of taste (as ever when it comes to criticise art as exp<b></b>ression ;) ).

Holy mother of God, is anyone here who enjoys his writings? I f**kin' do so. :smoke:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/the_birds_zpsdefbf459.jpg

I do, and I'm not afraid to admit it. :LOL:

• Like 1

His attitude towards people at large is developmentally retarded, IMO. I'd still though love to meet the guy. I'd keep the topic to cars as I'm sure any other topic would just start an argument.

Neil's complete attitude towards meeting "fans" can be completely understood and justified in those three sentences. If I was Neil, my attitude would be exactly the same. Edited by Slack jaw gaze

I found time to read the blog. It was a tedious read(because of the interruptions in parenthesis), but it was nice to learn a little bit about those islands.

I wish the haters on here would have simply read the last line of the blog before they started in.

As far as the philosophy goes, that he touched on: I've always said that "you never know what others are going through," and there is no doubt that people are abused growing up. But, I think people should try to have empathy towards others and treat them the way they'd want to be treated instead of how they were treated.

I know when people are nice to me, it really makes my day better, and makes me want to be nicer to everyone else ... a chain reaction.

• Like 6

His attitude towards people at large is developmentally retarded, IMO. I'd still though love to meet the guy. I'd keep the topic to cars as I'm sure any other topic would just start an argument.

Neil's complete attitude towards meeting "fans" can be completely understood and justified in those three sentences. If I was Neil, my attitude would be exactly the same.

Yes. Some of these people sound psychotic.

Neil's complete attitude towards meeting "fans" can be completely understood and justified in those three sentences. If I was Neil, my attitude would be exactly the same.

Yeah, Geddy and Alex have sure been burned by being at least minimally courteous and friendly towards fans. Gets them every time. Suckers. If only they followed Neil's example.

• Like 3

Yeah, Geddy and Alex have sure been burned by being at least minimally courteous and friendly towards fans. Gets them every time. Suckers. If only they followed Neil's example.

When has he not been courteous toward fans? Want to give some examples?

Not doing exactly what you expect or want is not the same as being discourteous or unfriendly.

Well, you know what? I don't even have enough of an issue with Neil to give that much of a damn. But you? You're garbage. End of story.

Not doing exactly what you expect or want is not the same as being discourteous or unfriendly.

Well, you know what? I don't even have enough of an issue with Neil to give that much of a damn. But you? You're garbage. End of story.

What? Based on what? You know me well enough to make that claim?

Garbage? Petty baseless insults like that are a sign of true maturity.

Edited by savagegrace26

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/liurker.gif

Where can I get that? ^^^^ :LOL: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Where can I get that? ^^^^ :LOL:

You already have it. Right click and save. ;)

• Like 2

We are all unique individuals and don't all have to get along all the time for this to work thankfully...

:popcorn:

Grace, You woulda been better off not responding to that garbage post..

We are all unique individuals and don't all have to get along all the time for this to work thankfully...

Well she apparently doesn't get my dry tongue-in-cheek style of humor, which is fine. But I do not appreciate being called "garbage" without a sufficient reason.

Grace, You woulda been better off not responding to that garbage post..

No. I'm better off confronting it. I don't try to hide or deflect an issue when bullshit is presented.

Well she apparently doesn't get my dry tongue-in-cheek style of humor, which is fine. But I do not appreciate being called "garbage" without a sufficient reason.

Some indication you are kidding and or teasing might prove helpful. Jus sayin...

:)

Some indication you are kidding and or teasing might prove helpful. Jus sayin...

No thanks since within that humor there is frequently a truth behind it.

Where can I get that? ^^^^ :LOL:

You already have it. Right click and save. ;)

Not only do Germans give us great beer, great cars, championship soccer, and Werner Herzog—now you guys are computer experts?

• Like 2

Wow, look, a "Neil's a dick" thread. We certainly haven't ever had one of THOSE here before. :sarcastic:
  • Like 6

No thanks since within that humor there is frequently a truth behind it.

Suit yourself. Enjoy. Out.... :)