10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

Today, I will post the 10-year anniversaries instead of sullysue, and the reason is simple...

monsoon (10)

LivingInThePresentTense (10)

rebel runner (10)

es355 (10)

sullysue (10)

On behalf of the admins and the entire board, happy 10th anniversary, sullysue!!! :cheers:

NOW you get to put one of these banner thingys in your sig.

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

Oh yeah, happy 10th to those other four people who have largely shunned us. :facepalm:

• Like 4

Today, I will post the 10-year anniversaries instead of sullysue, and the reason is simple...

monsoon (10)

rebel runner (10)

es355 (10)

sullysue (10)

On behalf of the admins and the entire board, happy 10th anniversary, sullysue!!! :cheers:

Oh yeah, happy 10th to those other four people who have largely shunned us. :facepalm:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/IRickmar/happy-anniversary-011.gif

Happy Anniversary my Beautiful Rush Sistah! I can't imagine the last 10 years without you.

From Baclava to Vegas, Baby - and everything in between!

It has been a BLAST! Looking forward to hanging out again :heart: :cosmo:

Edited by sundog
  • Like 3

monsoon (10)

rebel runner (10)

es355 (10)

sullysue (10)

Thank you, 73. :hug2:

TRF has been a huge part of my life for a decade now. I've made some really wonderful friends here. I'm sincerely grateful for this place. :)

• Like 2

monsoon (10)

rebel runner (10)

es355 (10)

sullysue (10)

Good work, sullysue!

• Like 1

I have to wait a whole ten frkin years?! By then, this site will go bust! :( Sad but true

Do you know something I don't about when this board will go away?

Sorry, but, as sad as it seems, I doubt Rush will be around anymore. Will they? I pray to God they stay intact.

I have to wait a whole ten frkin years?! By then, this site will go bust! :( Sad but true

Sorry, but, as sad as it seems, I doubt Rush will be around anymore. Will they? I pray to God they stay intact.

I bet so many of you hate me now...

This board is independent of the band. We can stay up long after they've retired.

monsoon (10)

rebel runner (10)

es355 (10)

sullysue (10)

Congratulations, sullysue.

Your selections in the albums thread are always good ones.

• Like 2

This board is independent of the band. We can stay up long after they've retired.

Quite right. I will never run out of subjects to poll until the day I kick the bucket! :)

• Like 1

You ought to write a book on your experiences here the past ten years. :)

omg... the stories I could tell... :ph34r:

But, it's mostly goofy, internet drama. The rest stays in Vegas, if you know what I mean. ;)

But, there are also stories of enduring friendship and online bonding with people from all over the globe. The Rush Forum is a unique corner of the internet. There are SO many reasons it's lasted a decade, including awesome admins and an amazing band that has drawn over 12,000 like-minded people to join TRF. And, if you look at the board as a whole, it's developed into a really comprehensive message board. It's not limited to Rush. The membership here has built up a seriously impressive diversity of discussions. It's so cool! I love it here.

• Like 4

Quite right. I will never run out of subjects to poll until the day I kick the bucket! :)

Agreed. I regret my statement.

Today's inductees are:

Mustard Death (10)

MysticRhythm (10)

rorient (10)

the masked drummer (10)

I wonder what became of the masked drummer. And, Mustard Death was a lot of fun, with all of his exploding and stuff. We miss you two, where ever you are! :(

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

• Like 1

You ought to write a book on your experiences here the past ten years. :)

omg... the stories I could tell... :ph34r:

But, it's mostly goofy, internet drama. The rest stays in Vegas, if you know what I mean. ;)

But, there are also stories of enduring friendship and online bonding with people from all over the globe. The Rush Forum is a unique corner of the internet. There are SO many reasons it's lasted a decade, including awesome admins and an amazing band that has drawn over 12,000 like-minded people to join TRF. And, if you look at the board as a whole, it's developed into a really comprehensive message board. It's not limited to Rush. The membership here has built up a seriously impressive diversity of discussions. It's so cool! I love it here.

^^^^ Beautiful...

Agreed. I regret my statement.

Hey, Freddy. No one hates you. Quite the contrary. And, you don't need to regret anything. I would think that a lot of people will in fact abandon the board when Rush retires. But, I can guarantee that there will still be a robust and active core membership, including TRF'ers like you, who value the board for more than its Rush-iness. :)

• Like 2

I hope Freddy didn't think my "Quite right" meant that I hate him. :o I was responding to 73's post and not his.

As for abandoning TRF... never!! :madra: You'll have to throw me off. :LOL:

Edited by Lorraine

These are the anniversaries from yesterday and today:

Apr 9

jettman11 (10)

finmckool (10)

Analog Kid (10)

joek86 (10)

byteore (10)

chae (10)

Apr 10

dougiec86@yahoo.com (10)

Tecknoe (10)

briere2112 (10)

Congrats on 10 TRF years, briere2112! :ebert:

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers: