10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

Happy 10th Anniversary roberto (10)

Thank you for your one and only post, ten years ago today. You rock.

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

That was very funny. :LOL: Sullysue, you are a very witty woman! :) I love your humor.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Happy 4th and 10th:

July 4

Teeka (10)

dead burger dave (10)

YXE-dude (10)

dead burger dave... one of my faves. :coy: Please visit his profile. He is/was a unique individual.

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

A unique and very well rounded one too it seems:

Between the buns (not that there's anything WRONG with that.)

Interests

My interests are fully and properly cooked ground beef products. Folks, don't let anyone talk you into that hamburger cooked rare. Tell the cook to make that patty "dead". As my grand-daddy always said: "better dead than red!!"

Previous Fields

Number of Rush Concerts Attended

Last Rush Concert Attended

The last one.

Favorite Rush Song

Closer to the Heartburn

Favorite Rush Album

A Farewell to Burger Kings

Best Rush Experience

Sharing my double Quarter-Pounder with Neil one glorious day on a sunny beach in Bora Bora. (Guess that'd be a half-pounder, eh?)

:unsure:

I believe we have another day without any inductees. See, this is where I go all Monty Python, and shit.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/GIF-bastards-evil-heartless-horrible-mean-Monty-Python-vicious-you-bastards-you-suck-GIF_zps4ajltldb.gif

• Like 3

I believe we have another day without any inductees. See, this is where I go all Monty Python, and shit.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/GIF-bastards-evil-heartless-horrible-mean-Monty-Python-vicious-you-bastards-you-suck-GIF_zps4ajltldb.gif

The Restaurant Sketch. An absolute classic.

"Mongo! Never kill a customer!"

Here are our Force Ten inductees for today, including our own wonderful JohnnyBlaze! I haven't seen him around much lately, but he is a true TRF original. :)

JohnnyBlaze (10)

BROON (10)

CaptainG (10)

jukebox (10)

Thanks Sully! I haven't been on here in a year and a half. But I knew my 10 year anniversary was around this time so I thought to stop by because I KNEW one of you old school cool kids was going to post something about those with long term anniversary! Thanks very much for the kind words! :)

• Like 3

Here are our Force Ten inductees for today, including our own wonderful JohnnyBlaze! I haven't seen him around much lately, but he is a true TRF original. :)

JohnnyBlaze (10)

BROON (10)

CaptainG (10)

jukebox (10)

Thanks Sully! I haven't been on here in a year and a half. But I knew my 10 year anniversary was around this time so I thought to stop by because I KNEW one of you old school cool kids was going to post something about those with long term anniversary! Thanks very much for the kind words! :)

Hey, Johnny! :hi: Good to see you! Congratulations on ten TRF years. :ebert:

JohnnyBlaze (10)

BROON (10)

CaptainG (10)

jukebox (10)

Blaze! :blaze:

No inductees today. And, I don't find that funny.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/noonegetsit_zps0bxfdwpn.gif

Stealing that gif.

Is it wrong that I look forward to the days when we have no inductees, just to see what sullysue will come up with? :D

• Like 1

The past two days, we celebrate the 10th TRF Anniversaries of two very important members of the board, steelcaressed and Necromancer. Congratulations, you guys! TRF honors you especially with your inductions into the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

July 15

steelcaressed (10)

canuck_atl (10)

between the sun and moon (10)

Father Brown (10)

July 16

Necromancer (10)

• Like 1

The past two days, we celebrate the 10th TRF Anniversaries of two very important members of the board, steelcaressed and Necromancer. Congratulations, you guys! TRF honors you especially with your inductions into the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

July 15

steelcaressed (10)

July 16

Necromancer (10)

Happy 10th to you guys! :cheers: