10th Year Anniversaries - TRF Force Ten Alumni

sullysue

Happy 10th anniversary rushgoober. Where for art thou?... :cheers: wherever you are :eh:

Sorry sullysue if I stepped on your toes... :)

You did. She planned on posting the anniversaries this morning.

Sorry. Didn't want to start a whole thread regarding the subject but wanted to pay my respects. I will stay completely away from this thread forever henceforth... :oops: :outtahere:

Narps, I didn't mean for my post to sound so stern. It was meant to be more of a light jab. I shoulda added a smiley. :doh:

I usually give sullysue each day's 10-year names right after midnight (in case she misses a day, she'll have that missing day's names on record), and when she saw Goob's name the following morning she told me she was excited to do a post for him. So when I saw you post about it before she had a chance to make hers I felt the need to poke you in the ribs. Didn't mean to make it seem like a punch. ;)

Thanks. I will still steer clear regardless....

Happy 10th anniversary rushgoober. Where for art thou?... :cheers: wherever you are :eh:

Sorry. Didn't want to start a whole thread regarding the subject but wanted to pay my respects. I will stay completely away from this thread forever henceforth... :oops: :outtahere:

Narps, I didn't mean for my post to sound so stern. It was meant to be more of a light jab. I shoulda added a smiley. :doh:

I usually give sullysue each day's 10-year names right after midnight (in case she misses a day, she'll have that missing day's names on record), and when she saw Goob's name the following morning she told me she was excited to do a post for him. So when I saw you post about it before she had a chance to make hers I felt the need to poke you in the ribs. Didn't mean to make it seem like a punch. ;)

I don't want you to steer clear. :( It makes me feel better that someone is actually reading this thing! :LOL:

• Like 2

I don't want you to steer clear. :( It makes me feel better that someone is actually reading this thing! :LOL:

The 73 beat down regarding goobs just turned me off a bit. I may show up again at some point. Surprised me a bit to be honest. You are doing a wonderful job BTW... :cheers: to you my friend

The 73 beat down regarding goobs just turned me off a bit. I may show up again at some point. Surprised me a bit to be honest. You are doing a wonderful job BTW... :cheers: to you my friend

73 wasn't delivering a beat down. He meant well and would never say anyone was barred from helping out in this thread. It's just that I may not be able to post every single day. 73 knows that I will, eventually, get to every Force Ten post. :)

• Like 1

73 wasn't delivering a beat down. He meant well and would never say anyone was barred from helping out in this thread. It's just that I may not be able to post every single day. 73 knows that I will, eventually, get to every Force Ten post. :)

Narps, I even came back in here and told you my real intention for my post, that I didn't mean it as harsh as it sounded, yet you're still calling it a "beat down." You're taking this too personally, IMO.

Narps, I even came back in here and told you my real intention for my post, that I didn't mean it as harsh as it sounded, yet you're still calling it a "beat down." You're taking this too personally, IMO.

Agreed...

Here are today's inductees:

mrbarlint (10)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

mrbarlint doesn't post much, but for those of us who are longtime MMM visitors, he's the guy with the awesome Gibson Howard Roberts guitars. Happy 10th, mrbarlint! :cheers:

• Like 1

The past couple of days marked these 10th anniversaries:

June 15

musicfan (10)

Hatchetaxe&saw (10)

June 16

GGG2112 (10)

Rush to the head (10)

No-one at the Fridge (10)

namlaks (10)

CHRONIC (10)

A very special Happy 10th Anniversary to Hatchetaxe&saw! The place wouldn't be the same withoutcha, Pete! :)

On behalf of the entire membership of The Rush Forum, welcome to the TRF Force Ten Alumni! :cheers:

10-yr-member-banner-blu-gry.jpg

10-yr-member-banner-burgundy.jpg

• Like 3

June 15

Hatchetaxe&saw (10)

A very special Happy 10th Anniversary to Hatchetaxe&saw! The place wouldn't be the same withoutcha, Pete! :)

Pete is the man, because he has a heart of gold and doesn't smell much. :yes:

• Like 2

Today's inductees:

Spikeg302 (10)

ABZ Highlander (10)

lerxstslittlepet (10)

RWSloane (10)

liquidcrystalcompass (10)

Another big 10th anniversary for one of TRF's best, liquidcrystalcompass. Congratulations, LCC! :7up:

• Like 3

Today's inductees:

Spikeg302 (10)

ABZ Highlander (10)

lerxstslittlepet (10)

RWSloane (10)

liquidcrystalcompass (10)

Another big 10th anniversary for one of TRF's best, liquidcrystalcompass. Congratulations, LCC! :7up:

Awe. You're sweet Sully.
  • Like 1

The past couple of days marked these 10th anniversaries:

June 15

musicfan (10)

Hatchetaxe&saw (10)

June 16

GGG2112 (10)

Rush to the head (10)

No-one at the Fridge (10)

namlaks (10)

CHRONIC (10)

Totally forgot!!! WOW! THANKS GUYS! Hopefully see you next week!

• Like 1

June 15

Hatchetaxe&saw (10)

Pete is the man, because he has a heart of gold and doesn't smell much. :yes:

That's me, heart of gold, nerves of steel, knob of butter.

• Like 2

Today, we induct these folks:

June 24

lelele (10)

Raider917 (10)

still have made a choice (10)

TheBodyElectric (10)

cygnalschick@ya (10)

Can it be that our beloved cygnalschick created an account on this day and forgot? :huh: :LOL: