How much longer can Ged hold on?

Almost forgot my Rush dream from the other night. I will put it here.

I had a dream I was at what was supposed to be a Rush concert. Many of you were there with me also. Anyway, we were anxiously awaiting them to appear on stage when all of a sudden word began to go around that the dates had gotten confused, and this wasn't a Rush concert. Sure enough. All of a sudden a band came on stage. And guess who it was? (Some of you are going to heartily dislike this!) The Police!!!! :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

I had a Rush dream the other night as well. Pretty uneventful, I was attending the new tour, and they were playing "Time and Motion (Chyme and Lotion)". In a different dream I had about the new tour they played "Emotion Detector" so when the time comes I guess we'll find out if I can predict the future. Fingers crossed...haha

I had a dream I was at what was supposed to be a Rush concert. Many of you were there with me also. Anyway, we were anxiously awaiting them to appear on stage when all of a sudden word began to go around that the dates had gotten confused, and this wasn't a Rush concert. Sure enough. All of a sudden a band came on stage. And guess who it was? (Some of you are going to heartily dislike this!) The Police!!!! :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

I had a Rush dream the other night as well. Pretty uneventful, I was attending the new tour, and they were playing "Time and Motion (Chyme and Lotion)". In a different dream I had about the new tour they played "Emotion Detector" so when the time comes I guess we'll find out if I can predict the future. Fingers crossed...haha

"Chyme" :laughing guy:

• Like 1

yeah but how much longer do you think ged can hold on?

Oh, you mean the original post? Okay, but I need to have my day in online kangaroo court. We'll get back to the first subject after I've been dragged out into the street and pelted to death with beer bottles, or whatever the punishment is for cultural heresy.

yeah but how much longer do you think ged can hold on?

Oh, you mean the original post? Okay, but I need to have my day in online kangaroo court. We'll get back to the first subject after I've been dragged out into the street and pelted to death with beer bottles, or whatever the punishment is for cultural heresy.

No offense. I'm sure you are a great poster. I just have to stick up for Neil when it comes to work ethic. He talks about this much in his books. The school of E(effort) Tryism. Peace. See you around the Forum:)

Twice I have read about Neil and cocaine in the past couple of months. I wish I had saved the articles. Maybe I did. I will look through my Rush file.

I don't understand what the big deal is - what do you think they are, saints?

Far from it! Saints can't play like that. .....They're Gods!

• Like 2

I would have loved that. :)

Well if I were to mix up concert dates, I wouldn't mind if it were for the police.

• Like 1

Twice I have read about Neil and cocaine in the past couple of months. I wish I had saved the articles. Maybe I did. I will look through my Rush file.

Yes, and don't forget what Geddy once said about having idols. :)

• Like 2

Yes, and don't forget what Geddy once said about having idols. :)

Also, if you can, try imagining the words "live for yourself" in Anthem also meaning "think for yourself". You'll be less annoying that way, especially when Neil is just trying to go about his own life. :P

• Like 2

Don't worry. I had yet another Rush dream last night. Geddy and I were discussing his voice. :unsure: :zzz:

What did he have to say? Haha
  • Like 1

Don't worry. I had yet another Rush dream last night. Geddy and I were discussing his voice. :unsure: :zzz:

What did he have to say? Haha

I wish I could remember the entire dream. What I do remember is he was explaining to me how he avoids doing certain things to preserve what voice he has left. He doesn't raise his voice or clear his throat. He avoids anything that would cause throat irritation. I was sitting down listening to him and he kept pacing back and forth in front of me. That's all I remember.

They are called "dreams" for a reason. :LOL: ;) ;) ;)

• Like 4