Tears

YYZumbi

I just finished watching again the documentary for Snakes and Arrows and Geddy mentioned how much he missed and loves the mellotron. He mentions Tears as being the last time it was used before using it on S&A. I love the mellotron myself.

I have mixed feelings about the song. It just stops at being too sentimental and emotional for me. Just stops at the line. But, I'm with Kenny on this one. If they want to do a song like this, do something else - Losing It is a perfect choice.

If that wasn't enough to dislike Snakes and Arrows, she also watch the documentary, she is more a real fan that i thought...

I think they should have played this instead of the third drum solo on the CA tour.

Agreed, This song alone with Losing It should have been included on the last tour!

Unfortunately, unless they venture out with the strings or an Orchestra again, I don't think we'll ever hear them live. Ever!

:rage:

I think they should have played this instead of the third drum solo on the CA tour.

Agreed, This song alone with Losing It should have been included on the last tour!

Unfortunately, unless they venture out with the strings or an Orchestra again, I don't think we'll ever hear them live. Ever!

:( :( :( :(

I want Losing It. PERIOD. But for Years... not sure, it could work but how could it fit into a set list is what I'm wondering... This is a job for a special someone.

It would be an amazing song to see live! Losingit2K WHERE ARE YOU! :(

Edited by Pars123
  • Like 1

I want Losing It. PERIOD. But for Years... not sure, it could work but how could it fit into a set list is what I'm wondering... This is a job for a special someone.

A set list made up of just songs that have sad/meaningful lyrics! Must contain Losing it, The Garden, Tears, and Everyday Glory. MUST!

• Like 1

How do you know your a Rush Fan Boy? When you look for the $hitiest song they ever recorded that was obviously never meant to be played live, then suggest it be played live. What a yawner!!! I mean there are far better deep cuts that would at least get peoples feet moving. Lessons? Cinderella Man?

How do you know your a Rush Fan Boy? When you look for the $hitiest song they ever recorded that was obviously never meant to be played live, then suggest it be played live. What a yawner!!! I mean there are far better deep cuts that would at least get peoples feet moving. Lessons? Cinderella Man?

Are you implying that you are no Rush fan?

Set list thread time!

It can be done. Ask Andy Logue (http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/88689-for-my-2112-post-i-give-you/)