FIFA World Cup 2014: Brasil

Aikenrooster

Holy shit 7-1, sensational, magnificent epochal. I still can't believe what happened there. Germany wrote World Cup history, Klose surpassed the Ronaldo record and finally we're in the finaaaaaaaaaaal... :givebeer:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Sieg :cheerleader: :ebert:

Holy shit 7-1, sensational, magnificent epochal. I still can't believe what happened there. Germany wrote World Cup history, Klose surpassed the Ronaldo record and finally we're in the finaaaaaaaaaaal... :givebeer:

Hey Michael! My mutti just got 10 years younger with this game. So damn happy. She told me to tell you not to drink too much tonight.

HURRA in Deutschland. Prost!

Thanks Analog. Party time here Prost. :7up:

Hey Duff, good to see you. Please tell your lovely caring mother - it's too late for the advice :cheers: and give her a hug from me. :D It's party night at River Rhine. I'm so happy to see our team in the final.

We'll be watching for sure. She's practically glowing right now. Brazil didn't know what they were in for today.

BTW she said all of Germany probably won't be doing anything besides partying until it's all over. Roladen on Sunday—mmmmmm!

Hey Michael! My mutti just got 10 years younger with this game. So damn happy. She told me to tell you not to drink too much tonight.

HURRA in Deutschland. Prost!

Thanks Analog. Party time here Prost. :7up:

Hey Duff, good to see you. Please tell your lovely caring mother - it's too late for the advice :cheers: and give her a hug from me. :D It's party night at River Rhine. I'm so happy to see our team in the final.

We'll be watching for sure. She's practically glowing right now. Brazil didn't know what they were in for today.

BTW she said all of Germany probably won't be doing anything besides partying until it's all over. Roladen on Sunday—mmmmmm!

I'm glad that I have a holiday at the moment and a lot of time to enjoy the f**k out of this cup. I've almost seen all of the games and the highlight will be on Sunday. I see you guys are well prepared for the final, Roladen and beer. :drool:

and

(Sorry Rodrigo) :P The good thing is, you can enjoy the Sunday with your baby. :cheers:

• Like 1

http://chaosmacherin.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/SCHLAAAND.jpg

Right now my relatives in Germany are going bonkers!

you bet your ass

Schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

I've rarely seen anything like that in all of sports. The closest I recall is when West Virginia jumped on top of the Georgia Bulldogs 28-0, in a bowl game, but Georgia came back an made it respectable. I remember when the 49ers beat the hell out of my Broncos, like 59-10, when I was a kid, but this really takes the cake.

Really, what Germany did was the equivalent of scoring 35 points on Alabama, in the first quarter, in their stadium.

But, I don't think I've ever seen a team quit like that before. At least they played better in the 2nd half, and, without excellent goalkeeping, perhaps they could've made a comeback.

Did anyone catch McManaman's comment? He said something along the lines of, "I hope you Americans are enjoying all the goals being scored in one half, because it will never happen in a semifinal, again.

I did feel bad for kids in the stands. When one pays a lot of $ to see their team play in big time matchup, there is always the risk of this happening.

• Like 1

On ESPN's World Cup Tonight they tore into David Luis, referred to as the "most expensive centerback in the world". They showed him ball-watching and getting burned on the first two goals. Of course, his teammates didn't help him out at all.

I feel horrible for these guys, but they rolled over.

• Like 2

This was one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. I just wish the broadcast had more pictures of Brazilians crying.
  • Like 1

I think that aside from a good and solid 20 minutes against Colombia, Brazil did not deliver in this WC. Too much spoiling of our athletes, and a team which is still way too young. We actually skipped a whole generation - guys like Kaká, Ronaldinho, Adriano etc. should be in this team for a smooth transition, but were out of the team for a number of reasons: injuries, bad shape, and too much money, which caused pure lack of interest of them to play for the national team.

In our Seleção this year we have 99% of players in their first WC, and some of them were quite challenged psychologically today. This whole morning of Neymar didn't help either - Colombia lost Falcão, France lost Ribéry, and we didn't see a huge commotion from those teams, they just carried on with what they had. Germany was quick to realize our weak spots and explore them, and we lost the plot even after the very first goal today. Here's hoping we have better luck in four years.

• Like 4

This was one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. I just wish the broadcast had more pictures of Brazilians crying.

Why?

I hate Brazil with every ounce of my being. It's like the Nazis actually made the place better when they went to hide out there.

I'm disappointed that I missed this game. But I will definitely be tuned in on Sunday.GO GERMANY GO. THIS IS OUR YEAR.

Man, you've missed a historical game. Unf**kinbelievable (the game and your failure).

Scream for us on Sunday, I'm sure we'll need every help we can get. ;)

Too bad that we didn't have the chance to dance with the Italians this time.

Sorry again Rodrigo it's a must :7up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7p0iC3zVk

My wife and I were watching "Being There" (for the first time), and we saw this little video. It's a riot. We hope there's none in Brazil after this blowout.

Sad for Rodrigo, happy for Germany.

I'm disappointed that I missed this game. But I will definitely be tuned in on Sunday.GO GERMANY GO. THIS IS OUR YEAR.

Man, you've missed a historical game. Unf**kinbelievable (the game and your failure).

I found a late night replay and I'm tuned in. I had a bet with an Italian friend about who would go further. Would of loved to of seen them play each other, but going to the finals when they don't clear Round Robin is even better.

• Like 1

Well, at least you'll have a chance to win this time.