ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 01:00 AM)
RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. and GhostGirl, I want to Thankyou and the Mods for such a special place to come and hang out and have some good laughs..GG ,they were some kind words you offered and i couldn't have said it any better myself biggrin.gif ...10 months ago i wandered across this forum not knowing what i have found, i never really used a computer , so it was pretty much new to me...This place has brought back so many Rush memories from the past 26 yrs or so, so many concerts i've seen and forgot about ( i even know how many times i've seen them now) I've loved 2.gif more then half my life and they never dissappointed me ,much like this forum,and i know am a better person today then i was 10 months ago yes.gif ...As for for all the wonderfull people i've met, i truely have grown to care for each one of you..I can and will call you all dear friends ...I love you guys as much as love my Moosehead Beer ohmy.gif ,but any way Thankyou Rush Forum, a place i call home trink39.gif

Lots of Love to you all heart.gif
Bobby cool.gif

You've got class, my friend. trink39.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 13 2005, 01:02 AM)
RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. and GhostGirl, I want to Thankyou and the Mods for such a special place to come and hang out and have some good laughs..GG ,they were some kind words you offered and i couldn't have said it any better myself biggrin.gif ...10 months ago i wandered across this forum not knowing what i have found, i never really used a computer , so it was pretty much new to me...This place has brought back so many Rush memories from the past 26 yrs or so, so many concerts i've seen and forgot about ( i even know how many times i've seen them now) I've loved  2.gif more then half my life and they never dissappointed me ,much like this forum,and i know am a better person today then i was 10 months ago yes.gif ...As for for all the wonderfull people i've met,  i truely have grown to care for each one of you..I can and will call you all dear friends ...I love you guys as much as love my Moosehead Beer ohmy.gif ,but any way Thankyou Rush Forum, a place i call home trink39.gif

Bobby cool.gif

It's a Brooklyn thing Pags trink39.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 12:00 AM)
RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. and GhostGirl, I want to Thankyou and the Mods for such a special place to come and hang out and have some good laughs..GG ,they were some kind words you offered and i couldn't have said it any better myself biggrin.gif ...10 months ago i wandered across this forum not knowing what i have found, i never really used a computer , so it was pretty much new to me...This place has brought back so many Rush memories from the past 26 yrs or so, so many concerts i've seen and forgot about ( i even know how many times i've seen them now) I've loved 2.gif more then half my life and they never dissappointed me ,much like this forum,and i know am a better person today then i was 10 months ago yes.gif ...As for for all the wonderfull people i've met, i truely have grown to care for each one of you..I can and will call you all dear friends ...I love you guys as much as love my Moosehead Beer ohmy.gif ,but any way Thankyou Rush Forum, a place i call home trink39.gif

Bobby cool.gif

You are a great friend to all of us, Bobby! Again, Congratulations. trink39.gif You are a key family member. Where else would we get our milk? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 13 2005, 01:09 AM)
RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. and GhostGirl, I want to Thankyou and the Mods for such a special place to come and hang out and have some good laughs..GG ,they were some kind words you offered and i couldn't have said it any better myself biggrin.gif ...10 months ago i wandered across this forum not knowing what i have found, i never really used a computer , so it was pretty much new to me...This place has brought back so many Rush memories from the past 26 yrs or so, so many concerts i've seen and forgot about ( i even know how many times i've seen them now) I've loved  2.gif more then half my life and they never dissappointed me ,much like this forum,and i know am a better person today then i was 10 months ago yes.gif ...As for for all the wonderfull people i've met,  i truely have grown to care for each one of you..I can and will call you all dear friends ...I love you guys as much as love my Moosehead Beer ohmy.gif ,but any way Thankyou Rush Forum, a place i call home trink39.gif

Bobby cool.gif

You are a great friend to all of us, Bobby! Again, Congratulations. trink39.gif You are a key family member. Where else would we get our milk? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

from a Cow maybe? MOOOOOO! laugh.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 12:10 AM)

Bobby cool.gif

laugh.gif

sarcasm.gif OK.. post-cow.

confused13.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Aug 13 2005, 01:11 AM)
Congrats Slack... Next tour we're road tripping to NY and we'll definetely get together for some Mooseheads trink39.gif

Make sure you get a hold of me. trink38.gif I'm in.

Congrats Slack... Next tour we're road tripping to NY and we'll definetely get together for some Mooseheads trink39.gif

Come on down SR 1022.gif I'll show around new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 13 2005, 01:12 AM)

Bobby cool.gif

laugh.gif

confused13.gif

i'm not a post cow! it's the utter guy that is! wacko.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 13 2005, 12:12 AM)

Make sure you get a hold of me. trink38.gif I'm in.

Deal trink39.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 13 2005, 01:12 AM)

Bobby cool.gif

laugh.gif

confused13.gif

i'm not a post cow! it's the utter guy that is! wacko.gif

That's "utterly" redicufrikulous! laugh.gif

Can you believe I had to edit redicufrikulous? laugh.gif

Double edit: I meant who we gonna get our milk from AFTER (post, as in after) the cow? Slaker, of course!

QUOTE (boz69 @ Aug 13 2005, 01:59 AM)
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/boz69/Birthday%20Stuff/untitled2.jpgSOLAR FEDERALIST #43

SLACKER, You have assumed control, YOU HAVE CONSUMED A TROLL...

Draw another goblet

From the cask of '43 trink39.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 01:06 AM)
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/boz69/Birthday%20Stuff/untitled2.jpgSOLAR FEDERALIST #43 

Draw another goblet

Redicufriculous!

moo.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 13 2005, 02:13 AM)
QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 01:06 AM)

Draw another goblet

Redicufriculous!

moo.

stop Mooooing around Sue..

me i'm gonna graze somewhere else M000000 laugh.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 13 2005, 01:05 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 13 2005, 01:02 AM)

Bobby cool.gif

It's a Brooklyn thing Pags trink39.gif

yes..with an accent too biggrin.gif

Think you'll have room in your carry-on for a bottle of Moosehead when you come visit? (Is it legal to transport alcohol on the plane? confused13.gif ) You will of course be reimbursed for your expenses, as well as any fines you incur. trink38.gif

Moo.

QUOTE (physics23 @ Aug 13 2005, 08:32 AM)
Think you'll have room in your carry-on for a bottle of Moosehead when you come visit? (Is it legal to transport alcohol on the plane? confused13.gif ) You will of course be reimbursed for your expenses, as well as any fines you incur. trink38.gif

Moo.

No MooseHead in Isreal? I might have to rethink to trip physics!

Moo to u laugh.gif

um.... better late than never?

http://www.jft.ca/croccards/way_to_go.gif http://www.oneposter.com/UserData/Poster/Poster_3118.jpg http://mitkadem3.homestead.com/files/Reviews/pics/rush.2112.jpeg

nice going slacky, my brooklyn friend - excellent job!!! http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/smiley1.gif

thanks for holding down the fort where my parents grew up and i spent the first 18 months of my life.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/smiley3.gif http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/smiley3.gif http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/smiley3.gif

peace,

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/goob.gif http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/1118112813_523247816.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Aug 13 2005, 04:45 PM)
653.gif Congratulations, Slacker!!! lips.gif 2.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif wub.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif joker.gif common001.gif trink38.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/buzpost.jpg cool.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/yourock.gif

kishug.gif

smile.gif

Archived