FINALLY Geddy at BlueJays game

chemistry

What I meant by my comment is that no matter where he goes, eyes are upon him (most of the time). He's being watched.

I want to add that I am at the point where if I bumped into any one of them, I wouldn't even acknowledge that I was aware of who they are.

They must get tired of it, although I know that Geddy and Alex have come to terms with it and accepted it as part of the package. Still, there must be days when they just want to scream and say "Leave me alone!!!"

I'm the same way. Though I admit I might try to talk to Geddy and Alex but it would be a normal conversation. I'm lucky in the sense that I've had 4 jobs now where I've worked with the wealthy and the famous at times and really all they want is to be treated normally and NOT recognized, even if they can tell that you know who they are.

• Like 2

What I meant by my comment is that no matter where he goes, eyes are upon him (most of the time). He's being watched.

Kind of yeah. But I still think he has it good. I've even seen pictures of him on Instagram where people saw him somewhere (restaurant, museum) and just took a pic of him from far away and then let him go about his business, I think for the most part he's got a decent set of fans. He's lucky he hasn't experienced stardom on a Lady Gaga/Madonna/Justin Bieber type level. But I think a lot of that has to do with his talent. When a musician has extreme talent, like Geddy does, I think people focus more on that, rather than becoming obsessive about the person themselves because they don't really have much to offer as far as true talent.

I think you have made a good point in you last sentence.

I recently just went through my Facebook friends list. I had over 300 friends and I'd say at one point over half of them were Rush fans I had never met, or only met once and didn't really connect with, or people that showed their true colors and became rude after the tour was over, etc... I do have to say that there are a few people that take their love for (insert band member here) to a creepy and uncomfortable level. I had to remove them from my friends list. I know that I am guilty of acting totally Geddy-crazed but a lot of the time I'm just having fun or trying to be funny. Some people can just be outright creepers though, not quite right in the head if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

I fully expect to run into Neil one day out here. When I do, he doesn't have to worry.

I figure as much as he travels we have a much better chance of meeting him somewhere than Geddy or Alex. I think if that did happen I would just treat him like a regular guy, then afterwards do much fist pumping and screaming for joy. :LOL:

• Like 1

I think I see he him there today. But can't quite tell with the camera angle. Blue hat and sun glasses.

I see him but I don't know how long I'll be able to watch. Hawk Harrelson is such a hack of an announcer.

• Like 1

Try watching with the sound off.

OK, maybe I'll put on Hemispheres and listen to that...

• Like 2

Great idea. Anything is better than listening to the announcer of this game.

To the announcer of any game in any sports, nothing better to watch while listening to some Rush, it speed up the game...

• Like 1

I think I see he him there today. But can't quite tell with the camera angle. Blue hat and sun glasses.

I see him but I don't know how long I'll be able to watch. Hawk Harrelson is such a hack of an announcer.

I feel the same way,

The dude drives me nuts! :LOL:

• Like 1

Wow this is the first time this year Ive seen him.their playin the Orioles. he's got a baseball cap on just Chillin! FUKKIN GEDDY RULLLZ!!!

Why does this make him "rule" ffs?

If you saw cctv footage of him having a dump would you say the same thing?

I despair......