Dumb & Dumber To..."Dumbing Soon" :)

ALifeson85

I'll be honest : the first time I watched the trailer, I myself was a little off-put by it...only because I was expecting something a little different. BUT - in saying THAT - I have watched the trailer probably 15 times now, lol, and I am actually very excited to see the movie once again. Also, Peter Farrelly just posted on Twitter and Facebook, regarding some of the negative feedback towards the trailer, and stated : "Don't worry, we didn't give away the best shit."

Also, a lot of the people who attended the early test screenings of the film, also have commented on the trailer, stating that the trailer dose NOT give away the best parts of the film.

I have seen LOTS of movie trailers in the past, where I thought to myself "Yeah - that's gonna be stupid." - but then the actual film turns out really good. Speaking of the Farrelly Brothers - the "Three Stooges" movie they did a couple years back is a perfect example of that.

Don't worry, folks...I'm highly confident that this film will be worth the wait. Just wait until November 14th ;)

Yeah I saw them on Jimmy Fallon the other night...Jeff Daniels and Jim Carey.

I'll go see it ! (Not out till November ) But will see Jersey Boys first. ( Clint Eastwoods newest director film)

Edited by Chicken hawk

I can't wait. In the meantime, I'm going to Aspen, where the beer flows like wine.

And the women flock like the Salmon of Capistrano

• Like 1

I don't get the hate for the trailer. It's mostly just action shots of them running around and shit

I think the trailer, and it fits the purpose: it got me excited to see it, without (I hope) revealing the best jokes.

This

• Like 2

I don't get the hate for the trailer. It's mostly just action shots of them running around and shit

I think the trailer, and it fits the purpose: it got me excited to see it, without (I hope) revealing the best jokes.

This

:oops: I meant to write "I like the trailer, and it fits the purpose". But I guess you got the idea... ;)

Here's the International version of the trailer. I much prefer THIS version, over the American trailer. Feels MUCH more like the style of "Dumb & Dumber" :yes:

• Like 1

Ugh, Rob Riggle is in it.... I think he is terrible, I couldn't take him in 21 Jump Street, and the crap he did for Fox NFL Sunday sucked.

I need someone to explain to me how riggle is funny

• Like 1