Have the police ever visited you for playing 2112 too loud?

Tinwoodsman

Not even close. A boring existence has its advantages at times.... ;)
  • Like 1

Does it count if you ARE the police and you're playing 2112 too loud at your house? :ph34r:

In your case, I think they would come over and ask where the party's at. :banana:

How well you know me... ;) :banana:

• Like 1

In retrospect, I just have to smile and wave at the whole surreal episode ... there is nothing wrong with me, after all ... 'tis just the rest of the world that is F'ed up! ;) signed, Truecon Fessions

... keep on keeping on!

• Like 1

My wife and I were sitting outside in very nice spring weather a couple evenings ago. I had Rush playing "shuffle whole collection" pretty loud along with adult refreshments and smoke.

She mentioned to me that this type of evening would no longer be acceptable if we were to move to a townhouse as we had planned.

After thinking about this even more, I realized there is more to this story than loud music.

I now realize the freedom I will lose to others, should we move to a multi family dwelling. Of course we are getting up in age now and taking care of 2 acres of grass to mow and gardens to tend, a house to maintain and taxes to pay, we thought moving to the city would be our best bet.

Thanks to loud Rush music and some encouraging words from my wife, we are going to try and build our own house, our way and as far out in the country as we can get.

Long live loud Rush music outside at night. In our own courtyard. I realize now I can downsize without leaving the sanctuary of the wonderful woods.

This is like my favourite comment ever. Really touched bro!

• Like 1

Does it count if you ARE the police and you're playing 2112 too loud at your house? :ph34r:

Only counts if you talk to yourself.