Lady April is BACK!!!

Maverick

Then yes we shall chat soon when I am not online on my cell!

I came in here expecting a tribute to the month of April. WTF happened? :huh:

:P Welcome back :)

Ha Haaaa thanks man :P

• Like 1

Hello Lady April. While we have not met, you seem lovely and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Welcome back.

You brought a bitchin Mike D ryme to mind..... "whether we have or have not yet met well it aint no thing and it aint no sweat!" :D

and thanks so much man!

• Like 1

90% of the people here have no clue who I am and more than likely think this thread is in homage to next month :D

I don't know you, but I recognize your handle- I don't know if it's maybe just from looking at older threads, or what, but anyway, whatever you've been up to, welcome back. I haven't been around here all that long, but I've made some friends. It's a groovy place. :)

• Like 1

90% of the people here have no clue who I am and more than likely think this thread is in homage to next month :D

I don't know you, but I recognize your handle- I don't know if it's maybe just from looking at older threads, or what, but anyway, whatever you've been up to, welcome back. I haven't been around here all that long, but I've made some friends. It's a groovy place. :)

I always love meeting new people too though :) especially Rush fans!!!! So thanks Blue J :hi:

Hello again, fellow NW 'er... :notworthy:

OZZY!!!!! Are we ever going to meet dude? I know you are close to my area!!!

Oh yeah, have definitely hung out with Lady April during a visit to Seattle back in August of 2008. She picked us up at the airport and gave us a small tour of downtown before dropping us off at our hotel. Hung out together with her and Janie who came by for a visit. Remember the erotic bakery we visited? Had a great time and was tempted (so tempted!) to move to Seattle. It ranks as one of my fave U.S. cities.