My banana is broken

My_Shrimp_Cot

I had a really big banana last night tongue.gif common001.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did that with pumpkin once.

i neglected to buy halloween pumpkins ahead of time, and the day of halloween, i ended up buying 4 pumpkins for $40!!! angry.gif

i was determined to get my money's worth out of them, so i tried to bake the first two and scoop the pumpkin out for pies....what a fiasco. it took all damned day. sad.gif

so the second two, i cut, peeled, boiled and mashed....bigger painintheass than the first two. rage.gif

but they did make the best pies i've EVER tasted. tons of them, too. i measured and froze what i didn't need for later.

i would never do it again...all that work when we can buy canned pumpkin for so cheap.

but i DID get my money's worth yes.gif call it tuition smile.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 9 2007, 04:13 PM)
i did that with pumpkin once.

i neglected to buy halloween pumpkins ahead of time, and the day of halloween, i ended up buying 4 pumpkins for $40!!! angry.gif

i was determined to get my money's worth out of them, so i tried to bake the first two and scoop the pumpkin out for pies....what a fiasco. it took all damned day. sad.gif

so the second two, i cut, peeled, boiled and mashed....bigger painintheass than the first two. rage.gif

but they did make the best pies i've EVER tasted. tons of them, too. i measured and froze what i didn't need for later.

i would never do it again...all that work when we can buy canned pumpkin for so cheap.

but i DID get my money's worth yes.gif call it tuition smile.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Well done Roli. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jul 9 2007, 07:11 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 8 2007, 11:54 PM)
I have 3 over ripe ones almost ready for the freezer for banana bread at a later date  wink.gif

Thanks blonde....I love to make banana bread, but didn't know that either.....that's cool

I love banana bread. wub.gif

applaudit.gif Yay banana bread!!! I have rotting bananas on the fridge.

ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

Archived