Okay, men... let's talk about...

Thunder Bay Rush

I don't care what size a penis is if its attached to a certain lead singer...

I REALLY don't see what you women see in Adam Levine...the guy is kinda ugly if you ask me, and "Sexiest Man Alive"? NFW

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

If this guy has gone and changed his name again and it's now "Adam Levine" Then yes, I want to get all over "Adam Levine" like white on rice.

Mmmmmmmmmm man he is tasty tasty tasty! :drool:

Nah- question is, do you guys know how to work a clit? THAT means more to me than length.

Guys, if you don't know (or haven't heard of) the alphabet trick, learn it...

And for the advanced ...

http://www.dscript.ca/dmanual/vert/poems/summers_day/000_final_600.gif

:pussy:

I want the guy in the top picture to do the things in the bottom picture to me. :chickendance:

:oops: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

He ain't got time for that - we need him to make new music and tour. :D

Although, who knows, it may be good for his voice? :unsure:

Who knows what some nectar from a goddess might do. Maybe people wouldn't have reason to complain about his voice any longer.

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

• Like 1

I REALLY don't see what you women see in Adam Levine...the guy is kinda ugly if you ask me, and "Sexiest Man Alive"? NFW

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

If this guy has gone and changed his name again and it's now "Adam Levine" Then yes, I want to get all over "Adam Levine" like white on rice.

Nah- question is, do you guys know how to work a clit? THAT means more to me than length.

And for the advanced ...

I want the guy in the top picture to do the things in the bottom picture to me. :chickendance:

Who knows what some nectar from a goddess might do. Maybe people wouldn't have reason to complain about his voice any longer.

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

I'm so proud I was the one to give you that moment Sheldon. Does this mean I'm your prom date now?

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

I'm so proud I was the one to give you that moment Sheldon. Does this mean I'm your prom date now?

Prom date? In what universe would I go to prom with someone who is so clearly infatuated with Geddy Lee? Could you imagine the snickering that would go on there? "Oh look, there's Sheldon and Gangster...Everybody knows she really wishes she was here with Geddy." I think I should spare myself that particular humiliation. I'm sure LABT is beta enough to put up with it, though. He is a Cubs fan, after all.

• Like 1

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

Prom date? In what universe would I go to prom with someone who is so clearly infatuated with Geddy Lee? Could you imagine the snickering that would go on there? "Oh look, there's Sheldon and Gangster...Everybody knows she really wishes she was here with Geddy." I think I should spare myself that particular humiliation. I'm sure LABT is beta enough to put up with it, though. He is a Cubs fan, after all.

1908 is more recent than never.

• Like 1

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

Well Sheldon, I will be more than happy to go with LABT to prom. Though you wouldn't have to worry about my wishing I was with Geddy instead, unless we were getting married, then it would be all like "Oh look, there's Sheldon and Gangster... Everybody knows she wishes she was really getting married to Geddy."

Go Cubs!

• Like 1

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

Well Sheldon, I will be more than happy to go with LABT to prom. Though you wouldn't have to worry about my wishing I was with Geddy instead, unless we were getting married, then it would be all like "Oh look, there's Sheldon and Gangster... Everybody knows she wishes she was really getting married to Geddy."

Go Cubs!

And that is why, despite your repeated requests, we won't be getting married, either. That, and the fact that you are a Cubs fan.

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

:D

• Like 1

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

Go Cubs!

And that is why, despite your repeated requests, we won't be getting married, either. That, and the fact that you are a Cubs fan.

Uhm the rejection only makes me want you more? :huh:

• Like 1

suck it, sheldon!! GO CUBS!!!!!!!!

Do you really want to tell Sheldon to "suck it" on this thread?

• Like 6

Sheldon wants his MLB teams to be as virginal (when it comes to winning the World Series) as he is (at getting past 3rd 2nd 1st base.)
  • Like 2

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I mean he's not a Cubs fan so....

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

So I don't know what it's like to suck.

I can live with this.

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

I can see why LABT is under the impression you've never made it past 1st base with an attitude like that.

geddylee.jpg?1339686700

And for the advanced ...

Teehehehehehe.

Now I've heard it all.

Go Cubs!

Uhm the rejection only makes me want you more? :huh:

:LOL:

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

I can see why LABT is under the impression you've never made it past 1st base with an attitude like that.

He's under a lot of impressions. Technically they are called "delusions," but I try not to upset him.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

He's under a lot of impressions. Technically they are called "delusions," but I try not to upset him.

I'll give you a like for this....funny line...even if you are projecting again.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

Again? You say that like I ever stopped.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

You know, it's that sense of humor that makes you one of people's favorite posters at least partially tolerable.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

You know, it's that sense of humor that makes you one of people's favorite posters at least partially tolerable.

Just as your use of tiny fonts and strike through does the same for you.

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

Partially? I've had to go on medication since meeting Sheldon.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA good point.

I can live with this.

Partially? I've had to go on medication since meeting Sheldon.

Hey I can't help it that your hormones began raging after you met me.

• Like 1