Okay, men... let's talk about...

Thunder Bay Rush

In answer to the original question, no! Since I don't believe that women should ever NEED to enhance themselves for the sake of a man (which I think was how the context of that thread was intended), then logic follows that I don't believe men need to do it, either. Besides, I've, ehhmm...never had a problem, as far as that is concerned- if I may say so without boasting, because that's not my intent, either. So anyway...no.

Nah- question is, do you guys know how to work a clit? THAT means more to me than length.

Yup :)

^

This.

I see that Analog and I are the only two men who dared to answer the question. You other cats must just be prudes!

• Like 3

This buddy of mine back in high school used to walk around telling everyone, “might not hit bottom, but it’ll sure bash the Jesus outta them sidewalls.”

That guy was a crazy bastard… got laid a lot too for some reason.

There was a character I met in college once- not a friend, but just a character I met- Johnny Ace, we called him. "I'd eat her like a four-dollar steak" was one of his favorite things to say, it seemed. Not sure how much he actually got to eat, in such a way, though.

Nothing says "not getting any" like going around and boasting about sexual conquests or abilities. Some girls might get curious though, but I'd rather have a girl be pleasant surprised than getting the " ... oh" kind of response if she thought she had taken home a tripod :P

I don't care what size a penis is if its attached to a certain lead singer...

Yuck.

Not yuck. Not to overuse a clever quip, but I'd bang him like a loose screen door in a wind storm. I adore that man.

• Like 4

Yuck.

Not yuck. Not to overuse a clever quip, but I'd bang him like a loose screen door in a wind storm. I adore that man.

Even more yuck.

Yuck.

Even more yuck.

Good thing you're not the one wanting to bang him, then. :P :P

• Like 2

This is what I predicted – I thought there would be 100 posts by the weekend and it looks like we’ll hit that mark. Kind of a weird world when as soon as someone starts the topic of “Schlong Size” everyone pops up… and chimes in. It’s always been like that and always will.

To answer Narpzilla’s question – I think I’ve started enough threads for a while… (TBR dives behind the couch to avoid having his balls kicked. Hey, there’s another thread topic for later.)

This is what I predicted – I thought there would be 100 posts by the weekend and it looks like we’ll hit that mark. Kind of a weird world when as soon as someone starts the topic of “Schlong Size” everyone pops up… and chimes in. It’s always been like that and always will.

To answer Narpzilla’s question – I think I’ve started enough threads for a while… (TBR dives behind the couch to avoid having his balls kicked. Hey, there’s another thread topic for later.)

When I notice you have posted my first thought is this.... :scared: :LOL:

I love the reactions to my question hehehe ;)

And to echo a statement from above- banging a certain lead singer? heh heh heh. YEP.

• Like 1

Yuck.

Even more yuck.

Yuck.

Even more yuck.

More for us.

And I have my own variation... I say "I'd bang him like a screen door slamming in a hurricane." lol.

Oh yes...

• Like 4

I don't know whether to put :tempted: or :blush: ..!

You know which one.

I had to reschedule my reduction surgery when obamacare made my deductible go up. Guess I will have to live with this problem for a while longer.....
  • Like 4

Yuck.

Even more yuck.

Yuck.

Even more yuck.

More for us.

And I have my own variation... I say "I'd bang him like a screen door slamming in a hurricane." lol.

Oh yes...

Heh..! :D

• Like 1

I don't know whether to put :tempted: or :blush: ..!

You know which one.

Yup - this :tempted: !

Shame, shame everyone knows your name. Why are you back in this thread young lady?.... :)

I REALLY don't see what you women see in Adam Levine...the guy is kinda ugly if you ask me, and "Sexiest Man Alive"? NFW

This entire thread is an oxymoron.

We're RUSH fans. We're not supposed to be having sex. We're all GEEKS.....remember??

;) ;)

• Like 5