tx_rush

Orange Juice - Pulp vs No Pulp  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Orange Juice - are you into pulp?

• yuk, no pulp for me
    • Normal pulp is good
    • Dont really care
    • Extra pulp please

I'm wondering about those who prefer orange juice with no pulp. Do they ever eat oranges? If so, how do they do it? ;) ;)

I like eating oranges, but drinks are meant to be liquid with no bits in them. I always like to eat my soup, not drink it from a mug, and milkshakes can't be so thick that you have to pop your eardrums to suck them through a straw. So orange juice should have no bits of orange in it, because if I'd wanted that I would have just eaten the orange in the first place!

• Like 3

I'm wondering about those who prefer orange juice with no pulp. Do they ever eat oranges? If so, how do they do it? ;) ;)

I like eating oranges, but drinks are meant to be liquid with no bits in them. I always like to eat my soup, not drink it from a mug, and milkshakes can't be so thick that you have to pop your eardrums to suck them through a straw. So orange juice should have no bits of orange in it, because if I'd wanted that I would have just eaten the orange in the first place!

:goodone:

• Like 1

You appear to be talented, intelligent and beautiful... That about covers it.... :) :rose:

You appear to be talented, intelligent and beautiful... That about covers it.... :) :rose:

:blush: :heart:

• Like 1