Official 2014 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

I can't believe I am awake for this..... :zzz:

Good morning bro!

And same to you...... :coffee:
  • Like 1

I'm not a fan of this course... many of the tee shots I'm seeing are with irons and I like to see driver and 3 wood used more. With no wind, the course is defenseless and a birdie fest is currently underway. :sigh: I'd like to see the weather change with the wind howling and some rain would be nice. Majors should be more of a test .. just my opinion... Fowler and Furyk currently tied for the lead - I'd love to see one of them win.

I can't believe I am awake for this..... :zzz:

Hey Narp, at our age could our bladders have it any other way?

• Like 2

The place is to green and I too hate all the irons off the tees.... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

The place is to green and I too hate all the irons off the tees....

the difficulty of a course should not have to rely on bad weather, especially for a major. If the weather is not a factor, this course seems too easy. again just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of this course... many of the tee shots I'm seeing are with irons and I like to see driver and 3 wood used more. With no wind, the course is defenseless and a birdie fest is currently underway. :sigh: I'd like to see the weather change with the wind howling and some rain would be nice. Majors should be more of a test .. just my opinion... Fowler and Furyk currently tied for the lead - I'd love to see one of them win.

Fury in the hunt again! Sergio had a good day, as is Woods. With these conditions, we could see someone go very low, like McIlroy is threatening to do

Maybe big hitting Bubba...

The place is to green and I too hate all the irons off the tees....

the difficulty of a course should not have to rely on bad weather, especially for a major. If the weather is not a factor, this course seems too easy. again just my opinion.

That's the nature of the British Open these days. With the length these guys have. Personally, I like the irons off the tee. I enjoy variety in tee shots as a player and viewer.

Tiger less than thrilled with the movement in the gallery. :)

I wish they did not have a microphone near him when he's playing. Anyways, he's definitely in the mix at 3 under.

How about 3 Italians on the leader board?

The brothers are in the hunt!

Great part save by Bubba on the par 3! Those are the saves that win titles.

Bubba's putting has improved this year... maybe he can give poor Phil a lesson...

Ernie Els is having a dreadful round... he zoned out on the first hole and ended up with a triple bogey.. ouch

I'd watch the British Open but Tiger's in it so instead i'm watching live exciting coverage of the Albertson's Boise Presented by Kraft Nabisco Open :P

:moon: :)

Bubba. Putt much?..... :o :laughing guy:

Lol I jinxed him with my previous post and I retract what I said about his putting after that stinker.

I know. I went back and reread your post and I lol....... :) I couldn't stay awake for a while after Tiger finished..... :zzz:

Anyone else have a prediction? I've picked Miguel Angel Jimenez. My hubby says GMac.

Man. I know how to put the jinx on someone. Miguel shot +3. On top of that GMac shot +2, so now I get to hear it from hubby.. :sigh:

The morning players shot better than the afternoon players today as the wind increased as the day went on. The weather is forecast to worsen tomorrow, which should make it more interesting.

Anyone else have a prediction? I've picked Miguel Angel Jimenez. My hubby says GMac.

Man. I know how to put the jinx on someone. Miguel shot +3. On top of that GMac shot +2, so now I get to hear it from hubby.. :sigh:

The morning players shot better than the afternoon players today as the wind increased as the day went on. The weather is forecast to worsen tomorrow, which should make it more interesting.

Hopefully the opposite happens tomorrow and the morning is worse. At least I don't have to get up early to see what I want to see. I will just wake up when I wake up and still see hours and hours of coverage......

Hopefully the opposite happens tomorrow and the morning is worse. At least I don't have to get up early to see what I want to see. I will just wake up when I wake up and still see hours and hours of coverage......

So when does the tournament start today?