Lucky Me, I Have The DVD!!!

greyfriar

Sadly the Blu/Ray arrives tomorrow :( , so I had to take the DVD. You guys know where the party is this weekend! :P :dweez: :smoke: :7up: :cool: :) :yay: :banana:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN1038_zps857f77ff.jpg

• Like 12

Sure, but don't expect any words about it till tomorrow night. I'm too pumped right now. Happy happy joy joy.
  • Like 5

Sadly the Blu/Ray arrives tomorrow :( , so I had to take the DVD. You guys know where the party is this weekend! :P :dweez: :smoke: :7up: :cool: :) :yay: :banana:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN1038_zps857f77ff.jpg

Awesome! :haz: Can't wait to watch this

• Like 1

Did you buy the DVD so you can watch it one day early?

:yes: I had the DVD in hand and the guy at the store said that the BluRay will arrive tomorrow. I had no alternative. It's :rush:

• Like 3

Sure, but don't expect any words about it till tomorrow night. I'm too pumped right now. Happy happy joy joy.

Good for you bro! It'll be killer

Goooooooossssseeeeebuuuuuummppsssss!!!

Good for you bro! It'll be killer

Goooooooossssseeeeebuuuuuummppsssss!!!

I gottabe honest. CA material interests me the most

It is already out there, on the various sites----nudge nudge, wink wink :oops:

No, thank you. I'd rather buy the Blu-ray in a store, so the band can make some money off of it.

• Like 2

No, thank you. I'd rather buy the Blu-ray in a store, so the band can make some money off of it.

Me too, my wife got it for me for Christmas, and lord knows the fellas need the extra cash. :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

Me too, my wife got it for me for Christmas, and lord knows the fellas need the extra cash. :laughing guy:

That's the spirit!

• Like 1

And they deserve it, too! :yes: They've done it the right way, they're totally dedicated to their craft, so they deserve whatever riches the music industry can muster..... :ebert:

• Like 2