David Bottrill discusses VT remix

cygnify

Very interesting.

This whole re-release has reminded me of what the band was going through then. I tend to compartmentalize things and think that first, Neil got over his losses, and then the band got going again. Some of the things said in the interview remind me that he was still recovering, and some of that recovery may have been through working with the band.

Very interesting.

This whole re-release has reminded me of what the band was going through then. I tend to compartmentalize things and think that first, Neil got over his losses, and then the band got going again. Some of the things said in the interview remind me that he was still recovering, and some of that recovery may have been through working with the band.

I'm sure Neil is still recovering to this day. I couldn't imagine losing one of my children like that..

• Like 2

Very interesting.

I'm sure Neil is still recovering to this day. I couldn't imagine losing one of my children like that..

I don't think you truly fully recover... It's just a matter of trying to move on as best you can... He's done amazingly well, but I'm sure people close to him would tell you he's still pretty fragile...

Very interesting.

And your wife not too long after. God, it must have been hell. I can see why he had to just ride around for a while. It's really sad.