And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Gavin Milarrrrrrrrrrrr was not talking to Nevil Shunt

Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Oh, don't shout at the boy, father. :angel:

I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. I'd rather he was a sewage attendant or a ratcatcher

Oh, I gather you've got a little rodental problem.

No, I'm afraid I don't see that at all. :hockeygoon: Could I have a straw?

Right now, the man who gets the shortest straw knows what to do

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke. :scared:

I expect you get people making jokes about your name all the time

It's a nice name. Robin Day's got a hedgehog called blackhawkrush. :huh:

Normally he was wont to be about twelve feet from nose to tail, but when Robin Day was very depressed blackhawkrush could be anything up to eight hundred yards long

ooh, You are so big,... so absolutely huge....Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. :notworthy:

Nineteen foot three, damn you. :atickhum:

Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history

I feel here, that blackhawkrush may be too tall in the area of height with reference to Vanilla, who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.

But I've had more women than either of you two! :cool:

Yes, you realize of course that Rosamund is still rather young?

What about that little number you've got tucked away at Belsize Park? :drool:

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land.

Where to re-house his right hand, that's what he was interested in!

particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers
  • Like 2

"Will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week." What does that mean? :huh: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

"Will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week." What does that mean? :huh:

That's all right, sir. We get all sorts of lines in here. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

"Will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week." What does that mean? :huh:

Oh, I see sort of 'Now look here, you may be Chairman but your bloody pusillanimous behaviour makes me vomit!' That sort of thing?...
  • Like 2

Oh, I see sort of 'Now look here, you may be Chairman but your bloody pusillanimous behaviour makes me vomit!' That sort of thing?...

Wilkins, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Wilkins, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. :bitchslap:

But if you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

But if you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif

You are Sandy Camp, the actor? :P
  • Like 2

this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it
  • Like 2

this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it

You can start in small ways, with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice, and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green, and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0001.gif
  • Like 2

You can start in small ways, with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice, and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green, and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0001.gif

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Brian Broomers, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.
  • Like 2

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Brian Broomers, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes
  • Like 2

Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes

All right, I'll give you one more chance. Get on the table... :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:

this expedition is primarily to investigate reports of cannibalism and necrophilia in... this expedition is primarily to investigate reports of unusual marine life in the as yet uncharted Lake Pahoe.
  • Like 2

this expedition is primarily to investigate reports of cannibalism and necrophilia in... this expedition is primarily to investigate reports of unusual marine life in the as yet uncharted Lake Pahoe.

I prefer the dirty version. :drool:
  • Like 2

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby
  • Like 2

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ... but she'll baffle like bingo boys when it comes to keeping the television screen clean :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ... but she'll baffle like bingo boys when it comes to keeping the television screen clean :bitchslap:

and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet, and half the rooms are double-booked and you can't sleep anyway...
  • Like 2

and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet, and half the rooms are double-booked and you can't sleep anyway...

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then.
  • Like 2

...from this breathtaking backdrop against which Ewan McTeagle writes such poems as " Lend us a quid till the end of the week." :sundog:
  • Like 2

...from this breathtaking backdrop against which Ewan McTeagle writes such poems as " Lend us a quid till the end of the week." :sundog:

A pound a pound and all around abound

A pound found found

Lost lost the cost till was't embossed...

• Like 2

A pound found found

Now, I do appreciate that last poem was very frightening... but please! Now before we move on to tea and pramwiches, I would like to ask Arthur Lord Tenniscourt to give us his latest little plum entitled 'The Charge of the Ant Brigade'.
  • Like 2

A pound found found

Now, I do appreciate that last poem was very frightening... but please! Now before we move on to tea and pramwiches, I would like to ask Arthur Lord Tenniscourt to give us his latest little plum entitled 'The Charge of the Ant Brigade'.

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning... :16ton:
  • Like 2