And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Given the present rate of increase in the world's population, the Chinese will be three deep. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Surely, Charles, you're the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.

:moon: :moon: We'll be showing you more of that photograph later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.

Oh, Michael, you are such a comfort.

Here, you can relax in comfort in friendly surroundings. Or, if you wish, you may drink and dance till midnight. :bang bang: :spitwater: :chickendance:

you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink003.gif
  • Like 2

Given the present rate of increase in the world's population, the Chinese will be three deep. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Surely, Charles, you're the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.

:moon: :moon: We'll be showing you more of that photograph later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.

Here, you can relax in comfort in friendly surroundings. Or, if you wish, you may drink and dance till midnight. :bang bang: :spitwater: :chickendance:

you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink003.gif

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off.
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, I see, running away then. You yellow b@st@rds! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off! :rage:
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, I see, running away then. You yellow b@st@rds! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off! :rage:

These are the words that are not to be used again in this thread: Le@s, bi@e, ru@@ing and ye@@ow. :blush:
  • Like 2

These are the words that are not to be used again in this thread: Le@s, bi@e, ru@@ing and ye@@ow. :blush:

Bum, Botty, Pox, Knickers, Semprini
  • Like 2

Bum, Botty, Pox, Knickers, Semprini

discipline?... naked? ... With a melon!?
  • Like 2

and then you eat the banana, thus disarming him

...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.
  • Like 2

My brain hurts, too. :hi:

Well, you could get one of those Curry's brains.

Lemon Curry??

I'd rather eat Johnson, sir.
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry??

Huh! They should eat more fresh fruit. :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :bacon:
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry??

or Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry??

or Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Well, it's scarcely a replacement, then is it? :tsk:
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry??

No. But what we can do, and this is between you and me, I shouldn't really be telling you this, we'll turn your gas on, make a hole in your pipe, you ring Hounslow emergency, they'll be around here in a couple of days.

• Like 3

Lemon Curry??

No. But what we can do, and this is between you and me, I shouldn't really be telling you this, we'll turn your gas on, make a hole in your pipe, you ring Hounslow emergency, they'll be around here in a couple of days.

The Rush Forum wishes to deny rumours that it is going into liquidation. Mrs Kelly, who owns the flat where they live, has said that they can stay on till the end of the month ... and we've just heard that blackhawkrush's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board and posting for this evening can be continued as planned.
  • Like 3

Lemon Curry??

The Rush Forum wishes to deny rumours that it is going into liquidation. Mrs Kelly, who owns the flat where they live, has said that they can stay on till the end of the month ... and we've just heard that blackhawkrush's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board and posting for this evening can be continued as planned.

No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry??

No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?
  • Like 2

I will not buy this record it is scratched.

Well, I think I can definitely say that your cat badly needs to be confused. :yes:

The man said that their equipment could pinpoint a purr at four hundred yards

Engine room, stand by to feed the cat. :madra:
  • Like 2

Well, I think I can definitely say that your cat badly needs to be confused. :yes:

Where are we going to get forty-four tons of plankton from every morning? :huh:
  • Like 2

Where are we going to get forty-four tons of plankton from every morning? :huh:

Camelot!!

Camelot!!

Camelot!!!

It's only a model

• Like 2