And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

If you say mattress to him he puts a bag over his head. If you want a mattress ask his about the Dog kennels. Other than that he's perfectly normal.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

Er, you don't think you should make it clear that I'm a psychiatrist?

Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :unsure:

:yes: He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.

Its being hit on the head lessons in here.

• Like 3

If you say mattress to him he puts a bag over his head. If you want a mattress ask his about the Dog kennels. Other than that he's perfectly normal.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :unsure:

Mrs Scum, I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap? :madra:
  • Like 2

Mrs Scum, I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap? :madra:

We need nothing. For there is something I have not told you Mrs S.C.U.M.
  • Like 2

...well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen. He was a Roman.
  • Like 2

...well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen. He was a Roman.

One man who met him was Luigi Vecotti... :bang bang: :codger:
  • Like 2

One man who met him was Luigi Vecotti... :bang bang: :codger:

Oh see my brother's clumsy colonel, and when he gets unhappy he breaks things.
  • Like 2

No, no, no, this is getting far too silly. Ok cut to me. Now no one likes a good laugh more than me. Except perhaps my wife...and some of her friends. In fact most people like a good laugh more than me, but that's beside the point.

The whitewash over you - not over me. It's over you. You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush.
  • Like 2

No, no, no, this is getting far too silly. Ok cut to me. Now no one likes a good laugh more than me. Except perhaps my wife...and some of her friends. In fact most people like a good laugh more than me, but that's beside the point.

The whitewash over you - not over me. It's over you. You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush.

Well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it. :drool:
  • Like 2

I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.
  • Like 2

I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.

Nice yummy chocolatee cake. Delicious

• Like 3

Well where's the pleasure in that? If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced.
  • Like 2

Well where's the pleasure in that? If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced.

or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

• Like 2

or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All mixed up together in a bucket?
  • Like 2

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All mixed up together in a bucket?

Arrange them nicely in a vase. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

But what's this? Two spectators have rushed into the thread with spoons and forks... what are they going to do?
  • Like 2

But what's this? Two spectators have rushed into the thread with spoons and forks... what are they going to do?

they're going to make a human pyramid
  • Like 2

Well that's extremely interesting, Ladies and gentlemen - Mr Don Savage and Tiddles. :clap:
  • Like 2

Well that's extremely interesting, Ladies and gentlemen - Mr Don Savage and Tiddles. :clap:

A nice little number, a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean
  • Like 2

...East of Leamington. :spitwater:
  • Like 2

And what about the little Asian number youve got tucked away in Belsize Park?

• Like 3

And what about the little Asian number youve got tucked away in Belsize Park?

I like Chinese, I like Chinese

They only come up to your knees

Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please

• Like 2