And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oooh, Mr Bimmler, you do have us on

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :LOL:

What a strange...strange line. :blink:

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

Very well then, Mrs Scum, you have won tonight's star prize... :D

The Bushmen of the Kalahari? :o

I've got one already. :(

He said they've already got one!

Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket.

Oh, dear...Turkey? Cup final tickets? :ebert:
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :LOL:

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

No ... not really ... I don't suppose you have any general surveys of English Church architecture?
  • Like 2

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators
  • Like 2

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators

Robson particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Robson particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:

This is of course symptomatic of a new breed of footballer as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player, is it not?
  • Like 2

This is of course symptomatic of a new breed of footballer as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player, is it not?

I may be an idiot, but I'm no fool. :cheerleader: :drool: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

You must be a loony
  • Like 2

You must be a loony

It is up to people like you and me, who are out of our tiny little minds, to try and help these people overcome their sanity. :smash:
  • Like 2

You must be a loony

It is up to people like you and me, who are out of our tiny little minds, to try and help these people overcome their sanity. :smash:

You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing
  • Like 2

You must be a loony

You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice.

I know I have. :drool: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif

• Like 2

You must be a loony

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice.

I know I have. :drool: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif

and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece
  • Like 2

You must be a loony

Oh, 'leg'! You're looking for a leg! Actually, I think there is one in there somewhere. Uhh, somebody must have abandoned it here, knowing you were coming after it, and we stumbled across it, actually, and wondered what it was, and they'll be miles away by now...
  • Like 2

You must be a loony

Oh, 'leg'! You're looking for a leg! Actually, I think there is one in there somewhere. Uhh, somebody must have abandoned it here, knowing you were coming after it, and we stumbled across it, actually, and wondered what it was, and they'll be miles away by now...

Uuuuggghhh! With a gammy leg?
  • Like 2

The pump caught in my trouser leg, and my sandwiches were badly crushed. :codger:

Sandwiches? Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?

A new 'naughty nightie' - put it on and it melts - just watch their faces. Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties.
  • Like 2

The pump caught in my trouser leg, and my sandwiches were badly crushed. :codger:

A new 'naughty nightie' - put it on and it melts - just watch their faces. Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties.

do you think we're going to see underwear become even naughtier?
  • Like 2

It's titillation for the sake of it. A deliberate attempt at cheap sensationalism. I don't care what the so-called avant-garde, left-wing, intellectual namby-pambies say... It is filth!
  • Like 2

It's titillation for the sake of it. A deliberate attempt at cheap sensationalism. I don't care what the so-called avant-garde, left-wing, intellectual namby-pambies say... It is filth!

I agree with everything Mr. Gumby said. :fistbump: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

I agree with everything Mr. Gumby said. :fistbump:

Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position
  • Like 2

I see. I suppose we make it worse by shouting a lot, do we?
  • Like 2

I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then
  • Like 2

I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then

Mr. Polevaulter, I understand you don't contradict people. :ebert:
  • Like 2

My God, Betty, you're right!
  • Like 2

My God, Betty, you're right!

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy.
  • Like 2