And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. :atickhum: Bugger off.

I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me.

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. Try me with some rice.

Well don't you even take the bones out? :huh:

:yes: The tenants arrive here and are carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort, past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating knives...

Luxury!...We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle...if we were lucky!

That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it!
  • Like 2

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. :atickhum: Bugger off.

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. Try me with some rice.

:yes: The tenants arrive here and are carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort, past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating knives...

Luxury!...We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle...if we were lucky!

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.
  • Like 2

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors
  • Like 2

if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors

Ah, Mr Notlob, park your hips on the seating device. :hi:
  • Like 2

I see you chose the canvas chair with the aluminium frame. I'll throw that in and a fiver, for the briefcase and the umbrella
  • Like 2

I see you chose the canvas chair with the aluminium frame. I'll throw that in and a fiver, for the briefcase and the umbrella

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.
  • Like 2

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.
  • Like 2

It's smelly and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it! :rage:
  • Like 2

in the disgusting objects international at Wembley tonight, England beat Spain by a plate of braised pus to a putrid heron
  • Like 2

in the disgusting objects international at Wembley tonight, England beat Spain by a plate of braised pus to a putrid heron

The Jodrells win every bloody year! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

The Jodrells win every bloody year! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif

Oh shut up Melford, there's always next year
  • Like 2

The Jodrells win every bloody year! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif

We'll try another tactic. We'll try and out-smart this Neutron guy. Yes, there's only one man who could nail him. :smash:
  • Like 2

this sounds like a job for... Bicycle Repair Man...but how to change without revealing my secret identity?
  • Like 2

this sounds like a job for... Bicycle Repair Man...but how to change without revealing my secret identity?

He asked me! He asked me! :drool:
  • Like 2

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle.
  • Like 2

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle.

Yes? Cheeky devil. :coy:
  • Like 2

Oooh, Mr Bimmler, you do have us on

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :LOL:
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :LOL:

What a strange...strange line. :blink:

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

Very well then, Mrs Scum, you have won tonight's star prize... :D
  • Like 2

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

The Bushmen of the Kalahari? :o
  • Like 2

I've got one already. :(
  • Like 2

He said they've already got one!
  • Like 2

He said they've already got one!

Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket.
  • Like 2