And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Dear 73, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about GhostGirl's body? :drool:

Yes, you realize of course that GhostGirl is still rather young?

Oh, my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful. The first post, I completely... so sorry. :blush:

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece.

No... you don't go as far as the table. You go into the room, right?...on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

Chest of drawers? Chest. Drawers. I'd like some chest of drawers, please. :cool:

Fifty pence ... I'm prepared to negotiate a forty-pence deal. For 35p I won't interrupt any of the next three posts.

Right, stop it. :tsk: These posts got silly. Started off with a nice little idea about granny GhostGirl, but now it's got silly.

I can't pretend that this thread hasn't had its difficulties. Mr Citizen, your predecessor, an excellent librarian, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed.

You see Citizen is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Eric Robinson', and he looks like this. :moon:

The Citizen Turkish Little Rude Plant. :notworthy: This remarkable Power Windows smutty piece of flora was used by the Turks to ram up each other's...

Fine, fine, fine, thank you. Fine, thank you. No more sherry for blackhawkrush. Bad business. He was beginning to play with himself.

I get so bored. I get so bloody bored. Sorry to interrupt. :blush:

But why couldn't you fight a penguin?

You silly sod. What's he do, nibble your bum? :huh:

We were out strolling across a fjord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado.
  • Like 2

Dear 73, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about GhostGirl's body? :drool:

Oh, my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful. The first post, I completely... so sorry. :blush:

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece.

No... you don't go as far as the table. You go into the room, right?...on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

Chest of drawers? Chest. Drawers. I'd like some chest of drawers, please. :cool:

Fifty pence ... I'm prepared to negotiate a forty-pence deal. For 35p I won't interrupt any of the next three posts.

Right, stop it. :tsk: These posts got silly. Started off with a nice little idea about granny GhostGirl, but now it's got silly.

I can't pretend that this thread hasn't had its difficulties. Mr Citizen, your predecessor, an excellent librarian, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed.

You see Citizen is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Eric Robinson', and he looks like this. :moon:

The Citizen Turkish Little Rude Plant. :notworthy: This remarkable Power Windows smutty piece of flora was used by the Turks to ram up each other's...

Fine, fine, fine, thank you. Fine, thank you. No more sherry for blackhawkrush. Bad business. He was beginning to play with himself.

We were out strolling across a fjord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado.

Do sit down, Mr. IbanezJem. I...I think what's happened is...terribly...terribly funny...tragic. :rose:
  • Like 2

Do sit down, Mr. IbanezJem. I...I think what's happened is...terribly...terribly funny...tragic. :rose:

Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much.
  • Like 2

Were you saying 'NI' to that old woman? :tsk:
  • Like 2

It, it wasn't a bit too wicked, was it? I mean, it wasn't too cruel? No, super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?
  • Like 2

It, it wasn't a bit too wicked, was it? I mean, it wasn't too cruel? No, super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?

Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge.
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :facepalm:

Well I may be an idiot but I'm no fool.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that, Citizen. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. :P
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :facepalm:

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that, Citizen. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. :P

a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism and outstanding in this fine Jarrow team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield cognoscento, IbanezJem.
  • Like 2

a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism and outstanding in this fine Jarrow team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield cognoscento, IbanezJem.

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day... well... not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. I expect I must practice four or five times a week, at least four or five.
  • Like 2

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day... well... not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. I expect I must practice four or five times a week, at least four or five.

How could you miss? He moved? Shut up. Go and practice. :bitchslap: I'm so sorry, Citizen. Do you mind waiting in your cell?
  • Like 2

How could you miss? He moved? Shut up. Go and practice. :bitchslap: I'm so sorry, Citizen. Do you mind waiting in your cell?

Listen... chaps... there's still a chance. I'm... done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But some of you might. So... you'd better eat me.
  • Like 2

Listen... chaps... there's still a chance. I'm... done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But some of you might. So... you'd better eat me.

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind.
  • Like 2

Could you do the egg, bacon, spam and sausage without IbanezJem, then? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Well, we sort of like pineapples. Pineapple. Mmm. Yeah, we love pineapple. Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us.
  • Like 2

Well, we sort of like pineapples. Pineapple. Mmm. Yeah, we love pineapple. Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us.

I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit
  • Like 2

I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit

I'll make it a gud'un, sir! :bang bang: :coy:
  • Like 2

And so, here on the final day, there seems to be no players left to challenge the blancmanges.
  • Like 2

And so, here on the final day, there seems to be no players left to challenge the blancmanges.

If only Bicycle Repairman were here! :wub:
  • Like 2

He must have crawled through here, and made his escape through 'Music of the Spheres'. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

He must have crawled through here, and made his escape through 'Music of the Spheres'.

Then he won't be needing his reservation to New World Women. And I suppose, as his eldest son, it must go to me. :drool:
  • Like 2

He must have crawled through here, and made his escape through 'Music of the Spheres'.

Then he won't be needing his reservation to New World Women. And I suppose, as his eldest son, it must go to me. :drool:

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor ... Rolf Harris ... Tom Jones, you know...
  • Like 2

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor ... Rolf Harris ... Tom Jones, you know...

:musicnote: "If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring" :musicnote: - Tom Jones ;)
  • Like 1

:musicnote: "If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring" :musicnote: - Tom Jones ;)

If La Fontaine's elk would spurn Tom Jones the engine must be our head, the dining car our oesophagus, the guard's van our left lung, the cattle truck our shins, the first-class compartment the piece of skin at the nape of the neck and the level crossing an electric elk called Simon.
  • Like 2