And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I think you're deliberately trying to humiliate people, and I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do it again

No, no, I'll be very good, sir, really.....Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/ashamed/ashamed0003.gif

You bastard! You vicious, heartless BASTARD! Look what you've done to him!

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man - he's a woman

In fact Mr Aldridge, not to put too fine a point on it, would you be prepared to say that you are, as it were, what is generally known as, in a manner of speaking, 'dead'?

Well, not quite, no. My wife's just died, actually

...a very attractive table lamp. :rose:

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

She turned me into a newt. :moon:

Yes, we in Special Crime Squad have been using wands for almost a year now. You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs. Something which you could never do with the old truncheons.

Hold your head like this, then go Waaah. Try it again. :smash:
  • Like 2

I think you're deliberately trying to humiliate people, and I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do it again

No, no, I'll be very good, sir, really.....Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/ashamed/ashamed0003.gif

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man - he's a woman

In fact Mr Aldridge, not to put too fine a point on it, would you be prepared to say that you are, as it were, what is generally known as, in a manner of speaking, 'dead'?

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

Yes, we in Special Crime Squad have been using wands for almost a year now. You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs. Something which you could never do with the old truncheons.

Now you gotta turn, and you gotta fight, and you gotta hold your head up high.

• Like 2

I'm only five foot ten. :wtf:
  • Like 2

Jim, I feel here, that Scott may be too tall in the area of height with reference to Vanilla who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.
  • Like 2

Jim, I feel here, that Scott may be too tall in the area of height with reference to Vanilla who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.

if you are over six feet tall and would like a friend, a pen friend, in the police force, here is the address to write to: 'Mrs Ena Frog, 8 Masonic Apron Street, Cowdenbeath'
  • Like 2

if you are over six feet tall and would like a friend, a pen friend, in the police force, here is the address to write to: 'Mrs Ena Frog, 8 Masonic Apron Street, Cowdenbeath'

We've been mentioned on TRF? :banana:
  • Like 2

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man.

Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Grand Designs?

• Like 2

Too much man, groovy, great scene. Great lighted stage show, baby. :smoke: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Too much man, groovy, great scene. Great lighted stage show, baby. :smoke:

:musicnote: Yummy yummy yummy, I got love in my tummy :musicnote:

• Like 2

Food very greasy, but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets... :heart: :drool: :heart:
  • Like 2

Food very greasy, but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets... :heart: :drool: :heart:

over these streets hangs a pall of fear
  • Like 2

No fear! Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command, Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent "Kill the Japs" Forster. :hi:

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

Why don't you like a nice plate of canelloni? :huh:
  • Like 1

No fear! Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command, Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent "Kill the Japs" Forster. :hi:

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

Look, could I have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.
  • Like 2

There may be ... a little delay. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif
  • Like 2

There may be ... a little delay. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

and they keep telling you it'll only be another hour although your plane is still in Iceland waiting to take some Swedes to Yugoslavia before it can pick you up on the tarmac at 3 a.m. in the bloody morning and you sit on the tarmac till six because of 'unforeseen difficulties'. i.e. the permanent strike of Air Traffic Control in Paris
  • Like 2

and they keep telling you it'll only be another hour although your plane is still in Iceland waiting to take some Swedes to Yugoslavia before it can pick you up on the tarmac at 3 a.m. in the bloody morning and you sit on the tarmac till six because of 'unforeseen difficulties'. i.e. the permanent strike of Air Traffic Control in Paris

Where? :blink: Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes, yes, yes, we've just come from...er...Paris, yes.
  • Like 2

Where? :blink: Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes, yes, yes, we've just come from...er...Paris, yes.

That's not Paris. Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump
  • Like 2

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianerte again meet on yet another rubbish dump.
  • Like 2

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianerte again meet on yet another rubbish dump.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
  • Like 2

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.
  • Like 2

That one there is a King George bitch, I think. :unsure:
  • Like 2

He steals from the poor and gives to the rich. Stupid bitch.
  • Like 2

He steals from the poor and gives to the rich. Stupid bitch.

I'm not going to risk the whole raid just for the sake of breaking the law.
  • Like 2