And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners

Still there's one thing about being a hermit, at least you meet people.

Er, well, um, if you're dropping by again, do pop in. Heh. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time.

What about the special introductory offer of a free dead dog with every jar?

Bolivians are all keen users of storage jars.

The wacky world of unnatural sexual practices. :ph34r:

Another loose-living gastropod is the periwinkle. This shameless little libertine with its characteristic ventral locomotion ... is not the marrying kind: 'Anywhere anytime' is its motto. Up with the shell and they're at it. :drool:

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!

I think it's disgusting... you a Member of Parliament. :tsk:

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.

Vicious, heartless bastards! :moon:

but the winner was undoubtedly from Mrs No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire... Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards.

Quite like it. Bit long, though, I think. :finbar:

featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners

Er, well, um, if you're dropping by again, do pop in. Heh. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time.

Another loose-living gastropod is the periwinkle. This shameless little libertine with its characteristic ventral locomotion ... is not the marrying kind: 'Anywhere anytime' is its motto. Up with the shell and they're at it. :drool:

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.

but the winner was undoubtedly from Mrs No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire... Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards.

Well there is one that ties up the whole Michael Ellis thing, but....
  • Like 2

...he died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:
  • Like 1

...he died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him like a friend. He knows you're there, and you know he's there. It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

• Like 1

You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him like a friend. He knows you're there, and you know he's there. It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

I've just been reading a great big book about how to put your budgie down, and apparently you can either hit them with the book, or, you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

I've just been reading a great big book about how to put your budgie down, and apparently you can either hit them with the book, or, you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

You assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

You assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting'

you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting'

And on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :hi:

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

Well, bang goes his application, then. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.

Yes, yes, yes, I do follow, Mr Anchovy, but you see the snag is... if I now call Mr Chipperfield and say to him, 'look here, I've got a forty-five-year-old chartered accountant with me who wants to become a lion tamer', his first question is not going to be 'does he have his own hat?

Yes, yes, yes, I do follow, Mr Anchovy, but you see the snag is... if I now call Mr Chipperfield and say to him, 'look here, I've got a forty-five-year-old chartered accountant with me who wants to become a lion tamer', his first question is not going to be 'does he have his own hat?

You're right. There are no lions in the Antarctic. That's ridiculous! Whoever heard of a lion in the Antarctic? Right. Lose the lion.

• Like 1

You're right. There are no lions in the Antarctic. That's ridiculous! Whoever heard of a lion in the Antarctic? Right. Lose the lion.

In the snow, instead of the tree, I see Rock Hudson, and instead of the dog I see Doris Day and, gentlemen, Doris Day goes up to Rock Hudson and she kisses him
  • Like 1

In the snow, instead of the tree, I see Rock Hudson, and instead of the dog I see Doris Day and, gentlemen, Doris Day goes up to Rock Hudson and she kisses him

There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :o

• Like 1

There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :o

Co,me on, you dogs, we have time to lose, this has gone too far. :coy:

Oh, now, this is really going too far.

It's only a model. :cool:
  • Like 1

Well here is a three-stage model of Tschaikowsky... here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night ... And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time, and the whole thing is subservient to this small command module, the, as it were, head of the whole, as it were, body
  • Like 1

Well here is a three-stage model of Tschaikowsky... here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night ... And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time, and the whole thing is subservient to this small command module, the, as it were, head of the whole, as it were, body

Quite frankly, I think the central pillar system may need strengthening a bit.

• Like 2

I have worked all my life in such a building and have never once.... arrgghhh
  • Like 2

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling.

• Like 1

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg-and-fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg-and-fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

Look, would you mind keeping it down, please...we come as - as I said just now, to the coffee. :coffee: