Champagne Celebrations

Lost In Xanadu

How stupid have they become? I understand it's been a while since the Pirates have been in the playoffs, but a champagne celebration? Are they going to sell shirts for this one game win?!?

The goggles, the plastic sheeting, the waiting for the "ok... go, camera's on" scripted bullshit takes away from the whole point of it.

Plus if they celebrate this hard just to make the playoffs, are they content just to have made it? I hope not because their focus should be on the WS, not getting into the playoffs.

LOL - Pirates get spanked. At least they got to celebrate MAKING the playoffs :LMAO:

Hey they just spanked the Cards!

And also, if you watched their champagne celebration, it was pretty reserved compared to others (conveying message - yes, we won, and moved on but this is not the final destination)

I heard the brewers celebrated not making the playoffs by injecting HGH into each others asses ;)

• Like 1

LOL - Pirates get spanked. At least they got to celebrate MAKING the playoffs :LMAO:

And also, if you watched their champagne celebration, it was pretty reserved compared to others (conveying message - yes, we won, and moved on but this is not the final destination)

I heard the brewers celebrated not making the playoffs by injecting HGH into each others asses ;)

Uhhhh, that wasn't HGH.... ;)

Uhhhh, that wasn't HGH.... ;)

HGH stands for Hairy Gallardo's Hose

I really wouldn't know. Not a Brewers fan