Vapor Trails Remixed celebratory T-Shirt. Just to show off, NOT FOR SALE.

H. P. L.

This is strictly a fan project, so I hope the Mods are Ok with it. I'm making this for myself only, I'm not posting this to sell it, so don't PM me saying "pls make one for me too". That goes for you too, Goober.

In the old days you could make your own Rush denim jacket with only a couple of markers and no one raged about copyright, so I hope no one will come on up to me saying I'm robbing the band (I'm buying VT for the second time!). But I know someone will. Anyway, I'll be sporting this killer shirt and you won't. :P :P

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7986/sfmh.jpg

• Like 3

Looks great! I'm surprised a high enough resolution of the image exists to print onto a shirt.

Well, you can print even a low res if it's big enough. The result is fine. I mess around with the images and so far I've always gotten good results. Anyway I'll let you know how this turns out.

Awesome, but I would rotate the comet 90 degrees clockwise.

Yeah this. The comet is going the wrong way.

Its not a comet. Its the Earth after a comet impact!

Whatever it is, it needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

• Like 1

I've rotated the sphere in every conceivable way, and this is the best IMHO. The original "passing" sphere suggested too much of a "passing" concept that I didn't like. As well, the sphere coming down sent a crushing feeling, like something falling, crumbling. This way, I see it as a rising bolt of magma, molten metal, something coming up and exploding.

But I can see the point of those who say it's something melting.

I've rotated the sphere in every conceivable way, and this is the best IMHO. The original "passing" sphere suggested too much of a "passing" concept that I didn't like. As well, the sphere coming down sent a crushing feeling, like something falling, crumbling. This way, I see it as a rising bolt of magma, molten metal, something coming up and exploding.

Well, the meaning of the album title, and really much of the lyrical content of the album, is about "passing".

So, you tried having the comet going up and to the right (rotating 45 degrees clockwise)?

It's your shirt and it looks amazing—I'm just throwing out suggestions.

• Like 2

Well, the meaning of the album title, and really much of the lyrical content of the album, is about "passing".

So, you tried having the comet going up and to the right (rotating 45 degrees clockwise)?

You're perfectly right about the concept of the original album, but this new version for me is attached to the idea of potential fully blooming, so that's what I wanted to express. Going up at 45° suggests something going up but bound to come down. So it just looked weak.

Anyway, it's in printing now, we'll see how it turns out.

You're perfectly right about the concept of the original album, but this new version for me is attached to the idea of potential fully blooming, so that's what I wanted to express. Going up at 45° suggests something going up but bound to come down. So it just looked weak.

Anyway, it's in printing now, we'll see how it turns out.

Fair enough...and good luck!