Rush Fonts

custom55

I have them on my work and home puter for word, email, etc. Would be awesome to have here as well. Edited by Khan

I would definitely use the fonts. Depending on my mood or what Rush album I'm listening to, I'd use that font. Some of the fonts are pretty difficult to read but others are very cool. Hemispheres !

So, would other people be able to see them when you use them and their PC doesn't support that font, or will they see nothing but rectangles?

Can you use them for GMAIL? :unsure: :haz:

So far I can't figure out how to install new fonts onto the board. Maybe you can't.

But AGP brought up a good point. Even if we installed a few of those fonts onto the board, would people also need those fonts installed on their computers or devices to properly view them?

Yes.

So far I can't figure out how to install new fonts onto the board. Maybe you can't.

But AGP brought up a good point. Even if we installed a few of those fonts onto the board, would people also need those fonts installed on their computers or devices to properly view them?

Yes.

That's what I figured. I don't see the point of installing them if only a select few people can view them properly. IF we could install them.