YES or NO game

Khan

No, though around 1979 I had a fight at school with this kid Frainy and hit me in the teeth and I thought I'd chipped a tooth but it was alright when i checked it later, just gave me a jolt.

Ever break one of your toes?

Never. Maybe for them it happened. I remember this kid Tom in 8th grade who I was choking during recess. My friends pried me off him. Later, while walking back into class, our homeroom teacher says to my now meek enemy, "Tommy, why is your neck all red?" I must've been grinning sinisterly because I was thinking "That was me Mrs. Crowther." Good times. :blaze:

Ever tell a teacher off (pre-uni years)?

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Yes - music teacher Miss Napoliello grades 5-8 .. She always wore a skirt with heels, and I loved watching her play the piano

I was walking home one time when school was closed early due to snow ... She drove past me, and stopped, and gave me a ride home - it was incredible to watch her drive stick with the skirt ... damn ... I was 13 or 14, and really shy - looking back, I think she was a bit of a tease

Did you ever vandalize anything on school property ?

Yes. When I had my wisdom teeth out I had to go in and have a general anesthetic, so I had to fast for about 12 hours before I went in after that I didn't feel like eating for at least 36 hours!

Ever get lost in the woods?

No but I was the main 100 meter runner at my school so I did all the big local high school competitions, roughly 20 schools in the local area competing at one big athletics meeting.

Ever fallen out of a roller-coaster or other big amusement park ride?