Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

Come on Chiefs let's see a beatdown! :madra:

:no: :boo hiss:

Fu** the Chiefs! :laughing yellow guy:

How do you really feel about the Chiefs though?? :dweez:

This!

:moon: :moon: :moon:

:D

Yeah, but Tuck Rule.

• Like 1

It's gonna be interesting to listen to Gruden commentate on his brother's team.

He's got to be better than Simms. At least he'll say their name.

• Like 1

Hey, I can't believe you don't remember Trent Green, the best QB in Indiana Hoosier football history. And quite the successful pro despite not getting into a game until he was 27 years old. 28475 yds, 162 TDs, 86 QB rtg, some great seasons with the Chiefs high powered offenses of the early 2000s with the Vermeil teams I think he got his ring with the 1999 Rams. He was injured at the start of the season, allowing Warner to play, and the rest was history.

Hey, I can't believe you don't remember Trent Green, the best QB in Indiana Hoosier football history. And quite the successful pro despite not getting into a game until he was 27 years old. 28475 yds, 162 TDs, 86 QB rtg, some great seasons with the Chiefs high powered offenses of the early 2000s with the Vermeil teams I think he got his ring with the 1999 Rams. He was injured at the start of the season, allowing Warner to play, and the rest was history.

What do you think of him as a commentator?

why is it every week these ESPN guys have a special JETS discussion that lasts about 20 minutes. Why are people interested in this team? I know it's New York, big target audience and all that but they don't even have Giants section so why the JETS? They suck! And that's the discussion every week, why do they suck. Let's just forget about the Jets since we all know they suck!

I am ready for some football.... :madra:

And a color analyst who knows the names of both teams...

• Like 1