Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

I don't like these camera views.

What views? I shut it off after the final snap.

Those weird overhead views of those final snaps.

Agreed. I absolutely hate them. They're disorienting.

• Like 1

Serpentine, son!!

How did you like the Bucs this week? :16ton:

Just saw this. 0-16 is a possibility. Half the defense is out with injury (not that they would be great anyways) and offensive line blows. I think glennon will go rest of way.

Serpentine, son!!

Just saw this. 0-16 is a possibility. Half the defense is out with injury (not that they would be great anyways) and offensive line blows. I think glennon will go rest of way.

I honestly agree with you on that and I'm not trying to diss the Bucs, but that could have been the single worst ever performance by an NFL team I've ever seen. It was 56-14 but it could have been 96-0. I looked at their schedule during the game and I can't find a win for them, maybe the Vikings, but they seem to have a little more. And the Bucs right now have the second of three road games in a row, which even the best teams have trouble with.

Serpentine, son!!

I honestly agree with you on that and I'm not trying to diss the Bucs, but that could have been the single worst ever performance by an NFL team I've ever seen. It was 56-14 but it could have been 96-0. I looked at their schedule during the game and I can't find a win for them, maybe the Vikings, but they seem to have a little more. And the Bucs right now have the second of three road games in a row, which even the best teams have trouble with.

I'll agree that it's the worst performance I can remember but 0-16 will not happen for them. If I had to put an over under on them right now it would be 3.5.

Serpentine, son!!

I'll agree that it's the worst performance I can remember but 0-16 will not happen for them. If I had to put an over under on them right now it would be 3.5.

Which teams do you see them beating?

Serpentine, son!!

Perhaps the one that really did go 0-16. :facepalm:

Those bums beat us last year—in Detroit! :|

Serpentine, son!!

Perhaps the one that really did go 0-16. :facepalm:

Those bums beat us last year—in Detroit! :|

Not if they play like last week!