Hangover-free beer!!!! Give them the Nobel prize right now

alphseeker

Isn't Coors Light a hangover-free beer, seeing as it's 99% water?

What do Coors Light and making love in a canoe have in common? :huh:

They are both f***ing close to water. :)

• Like 3

Drink a 12 pack of Coors Light and tell me you do not feel it. In fact, you would be drunk.

And i don't make love. I f**k.

Edited by John V

Drink a 12 pack of Coors Light and tell me you do not feel it. In fact, you would be drunk.

Right, and that's the point. In comparison, drink four bottles of, say, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and get the same level of buzz without having to suffer the rainwatery taste of Coors Light, and without six trips to the bathroom.

Well aren't you a charmer!

• Like 4

Right, and that's the point. In comparison, drink four bottles of, say, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and get the same level of buzz without having to suffer the rainwatery taste of Coors Light, and without six trips to the bathroom.

:LMAO:

Light beer was initially created as a healthy alternative to normal beer but then beer companies realized that people would start buying light beer because they could drink twice as much before getting drunk. So now they try and sell their beer to college people who want to drink lots as opposed to health freaks.