2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

The Toronto Maple Leafs will celebrate every win this season with Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” blasting in their locker room.

Some of their players have no idea how this happened, and they are not pleased.

“It’s certainly not my choice,” said forward Joffrey Lupul. “Whatever. As long as we keep winning, I’ll deal with it.”

Lupul refused to sell out who was responsible when he was pressed by reporters, but after some sleuthing, they uncovered the culprit: Tyler Bozak, the 27-year-old centerman and appreciator of Top 40 radio fire.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/maple-leafs-miley-cyrus/

:facepalm:

P :pizza: I :pizza: R :pizza: R :pizza: I :drool: Hawks 1 Blues 0

Jackman doesn't get a penalty on Shaw and then Toews gets this? :moon: Hawks 1 Blues 1

H :chickendance: O :chickendance: S :chickendance: S :chickendance: A :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

What was that? :wacko: Hawks 2 Blues 2

Hawks lose in SO. I'm just happy Kane's all right. :)

Duchene and MacKinnon are both crazy fast. This team is going to be fun to watch for years to come.

Detroit and Pittsburgh coming up for the Avs. Perhaps that will knock them back down to earth.

:yes:

Stars play with and knock off the Sharks in a shootout.. Didn't get outshot by a crazy amount and controlled the game for a good portion. They got killed in the last few minutes and OT it seemed but never seemed like the game was out of reach. Cody Eakin, the little ginger kid from Washington had an insanely good game, kind of how he played last year when he was an important part to the team. 3-3-0 overall..

Hawks lose in SO. I'm just happy Kane's all right. :)

BHR, please tell me what happened to Kane. thanks.

Jackman wanted to follow Lapierre and get suspended for smashing a guy's head into the edge of the boards. Fortunately, the hit wasn't as devastating as the one a few days ago and Kane didn't miss a shift. It looked bad at the time, though.