Cool Sighting at Blue Jays Game

The Natural Scientist

I don't know if there are any sports/baseball fans here, so this might not be that cool for people that don't. However, I know this will somewhat pertain to all of you!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/red-sox-trio-watches-blue-jays-game-day-181153115.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

Sweet! Next to Geddy...is that Fat Alex feeding his face full of popcorn?

The way Jays are playing, no wonder Geddy is looking to get some of that popcorn, instead of watching the game. :sarcastic:

• Like 1

That does look like Alex. The only way this pic would be cooler if one of them bitch slapped one of the Red Sox. But they're polite Canadians and would never do such a thing :(
  • Like 1

I don't know if there are any sports/baseball fans here, so this might not be that cool for people that don't. However, I know this will somewhat pertain to all of you!

http://sports.yahoo...._medium=twitter

SInce I'm a Red Sox fan I like this picture!

Also, that Geddy is in it is a bonus!

I have to admit that the only reason I'm remotely interested in baseball is if I catch a glimpse of a Blue Jays game and keep my fingers crossed to catch a glimpse of Geddy. I'm just not into baseball, but I would probably watch an entire game IF Geddy was sitting behind the home plate. :P
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link, I haven't checked the standings in a while. Holy cow, Atlanta is 14 games in front of Washington. Go Braves!

Have you ever been in your favorite sports bar eating excellent wings and enjoying a fine beer while watching two or three close games and then a Rush song comes over the sound system? Heaven on Earth. :wub: