NOW what the hell do we do???

Khan

41 members have voted

1. 1. What the hell do we do on 8/5?

• Shoot ourselves because it's all over.
    • Start coming up with 4,354 different set lists for the next one.
    • Go back to posting "What if they did this...?" crap.
    • Talk about what a dick Neil is again.
    • Bet on the date Babycat reaches a million posts.
    • Continue with the great VT sucks/doesn't suck debate.
    • Continue to wonder if they will ever play JL.

I contemplated picking shoor ourselves, but no! Then I would miss the next tour. No that will happen.

By the way good luck Babycat! You can do it. Set a goal, like the start of the next tour.

I contemplated picking shoor ourselves, but no! Then I would miss the next tour. No that will happen.

By the way good luck Babycat! You can do it. Set a goal, like the start of the next tour.

Thanks..! :P I'm still laughing - who are the 3 who voted for me?! :LMAO: ..!

Well, I just voted for you so I guess it's four now. ;)

I have to say that every time I see the title of this post I crack up. So much time, effort, energy, build up, etc before the tour and up till show time and through the show. Seriously, now what the hell do we do? Very well said!

Well, I just voted for you so I guess it's four now. ;)

I admit that I didn't vote for you as I had no idea who you were until I scrolled through the post and saw that you have 31984 posts. wow. Had I know that I certainly would have. Now the pressure is on for you to get a million, so post post post. You have a little time before the next tour, but not that long. Post away Babycat post away!

Correction: I just deleted my vote and voted for you. 5 now I guess. I have a lot of non existant money riding on this, so make me proud. lmao

Edited by NaturalScientist75

I'm pretty sure this isn't the end. They will probably at least do two more albums.

At least.

The way I see it, after the Clockwork Angels live CD/ DVD of course, I think they'll release an all instrumental compilation CD with hopefully two new Instrumentals on it. Then follow up with a tour and another Live CD/ DVD. After, they release their final and 21st Studio CD titled "BlackJack" !

Where's the: "Start transitioning to Porcupine Tree" option??

Well that'll quickly start the "Ermahgerd, der never getting berk togerther" threads

:laughing guy:

Hope they don't call it a day and retire...I would freak.

Not going to happen. They are having way to much fun up there to stop now. In a lot of ways they are now at the peak of their carrear.

And also, they appreciate us way to much to stop playing for us. As long as they can, they will.

And as always, if they play it, we will come...

• Like 2

I'll have the knitting group at the library knit a RUSH cosy...

Wow, I would love one of those :clap: